(Kei,Bokuto,Kuroo X Reader)+Oikawa

Start from the beginning

Kuroo: Let go of her" he said with menancing voice his face shows determination and anger. 

Oikawa: Ohh Kuroo please don't interfere this is personal matters and she is my girl friend" he said trying to shoo away the intruder

Another voice was heard behind Kuroo, they had dark aura on them. And they know how much pain you are in the last few days, they come running at you since you are like a sister to them and they loved you so much.

Bokuto: Let go of Y/n, Oikawa if you don't want to lose your arm" he said with slit focus eyes the yellow brim that you love shows great angered right now. 

Oikawa: Can you guys please mind your own business" as he tried to pull you from them

Bokuto: YES~! We are minding our own business but when you hurt our friend/sister we won't let you go with it" as he grabbed you pulling you away from Oikawa, pushing you protectively behind the 3 of them.

Tsukishima: I never knew the Grand king is as low like this" he said with snicker face, arrogantly confident aura. 

Oikawa: So you call to them huh y/n? Are you going to hide behind them from me?" he said as he looked at you

y/n: I am not hiding"  latching closer to Tsukishima, he don't mind since he was really close to you too, He put his arms around you in a secured hug.

Oikawa: She is my girlfriend why are you interfering with our matters?" he tried to grab you once again only to be stop midway by the three guys 

Kuroo: Well if his all so called boyfriend fucking up with her then why not?, We heard you've cheated on her? Now give us one good reason why we won't beat the pulp out of you?" he looked at him determined. The cat eye looks makes him more serious. 

Bokuto: She loves you so dearly and yet that is what you did? How low Oikawa?" he said as he eyes the captain. 

You see how this will end, and you are seeing how you can kill his feelings.

You stand up in front of Oikawa " Actually the three of them was in a open relationship with me Oikawa"

The three blushed, "What? That's impossible you've been with me for like 1 full year"

Y/n: I've been keeping it to myself just in case you cheat on me, but now I can finally let go of you and be in public with them how fun that will be right?" you turned to the three who easily gets what you wanted to do. Smirking Kuroo and Bokuto nodded in agreement, Tsukishima only sigh as he agreed on his own play time. 

Kuroo wrap his arm on your shoulder kissing your cheeks " And now why won't we care if you hurt her?" another arm slid on your waist (Bokuto) kissing your neck on the process " We cared for he cause she is ours" Tsukishima on the other hand wen in front " So don't you dare hurt her"

Oikawa: huh you think I'll believe you? If that is really true then show it to me? Prove to me that they are your lover?" he asked sounding aggrevated by the situation.

You grabbed Kuroos face and kissed him deeply, him immediately responding on your kiss you never thought how soft his lips will feel like but this is really amazing, after that Bokuto pulled you over to him and kissed you unlike Kuroo Bokutos kisses were more rough and deep, you responding as soon as he push his tongue inside your mouth you blushed hard but still played the game he wanted. 

And Last Tsukishima he seems hesitant at first but he moved closer to you to give you a heated French kiss "wow he is the best so far, far more experience than Oikawa"you thought.  After that the three guys are behind you and you were still blushing. Oikawa was speechless, you see his pride died down and his face gloomed, he cannot look at your eyes he felt betrayed and killed at the same time. He turned to his heel and runs away from you.

You sigh and flops down your shoulder. When you heard a teasing voice

Kuroo: so the four of us now is in relationship?" he ask leaning closer to you

Bokuto: I don't mind sharing you to my bro" he said leaning on the other side of your body 

Tsukishima: Just don't cause trouble" he said a he lean closer on your face

Y/n: wait what?" you blushed hard

Kuroo: You just used us, but you need to pay the same price"  he proceeded to kiss your cheeks

Bokuto: you can use us as much as you would want but let the three of us to be by your side"  , he send kisses on your neck " not like fake rel but a real one how does that sound y/n?" he said teasing with smirk.

Tsukishima: even though this will be a bit annoying as long as we have you I don't mint, he kisses your forehead.

You blushed but smiles: Okay the four of us." you smiled as they hugged you

END MAYBE?