(Kei,Bokuto,Kuroo X Reader)+Oikawa

Start from the beginning

Oikawa: Y/n!! I can explain * letting go of the girl to reach out for you*

You quickly slapped his hand away from you, " DON'T TOUCH ME~!!!!, WE"RE THROUGH TOORUU!!!" and you run away from him, Tears filled your eyes it stings so much yes it does. He tried to run after you knowing his running ability he will catch up with you in no time, but don't forget you are a player too one thing you are good than him is running. You left him behind and proceed to go home. You were crying over night, He was flooding your messages and inbox to let him explain, he ring your phone more than 100 times that night. You go sick of it and turned off your phone. You will get to see him tomorrow you knew you will. You fell asleep crying about this painful heartbreaks he gave you

NEXT DAY:

As expected he waited for you in the gates, you ignored him as much as possible not looking at him and not talking to him,, pretending he doesn't exist and kept reminding yourself about the pain he gave you. This went on until lunch, when the bell rung he cornered you before you run away from him.

Oikawa: "y/n please let me explain" he tried to plead to you, but you were hard, hard as stone.

y/n: what explaining you will tell me? Lies? Of how you were busted to be sucking other girls lips? Get real Tooru I am not a fool, I've trusted you so much and I've given everything for you. But what did you do?

Oikawa: Y/n I didn't mean it I am so sorry please I need you

Y/n: stop lying Tooru" you screamed at him shocking him in the process.

And  then you proceed to walk away from him, he grabbed your hand and kissed you, ohh how you missed those lips on yours you love everything about him but your love for him was also the reason why you were blinded with pain. You always kept your mind in the pain you felt when he cheated on you. You pushed him away and run away he didn't bother going at you. He will get you back and what he wanted is something he will get one way or another. You spent your time crying on the roof again, crying over this painful feeling you felt and the pain you felt when he did those to you. It was unbearable and it was painful so you decided to get some help to the people you know will be there for you. You picked up your phone and called your friend. And proceeded to send a group message to them to meet you up in your favorite café.

Time Skip:

You are on your way home to meet you friends; you can already see the café where you will meet up your friends when you felt a hand grabbing your hand. It was Tooru, he has his smile on his face but his grip on your hand is really painful, it makes you gasp in pain when he pulled you.

This is a side you hated about him when he becomes too over protective he don't mind hurting you. You tried to pull your hand away but it was not working tears prikle on the corners of your eyes as he slowly and painfully drag you. 

Oikawa: Y/n I want you in my side, just forget what happened and please return to me" he said with sickly sweet and low voice.

Y/n: Tooru let go you're hurting me" you tried to resist him but it was no use

Oikawa: I won't let go of you, you are mine and you need to stay with me beside we are a couple made in heaven right?" as he tried to press himself near you. You were almost breaking with tears but you still wanted to show how strong you are. 

Y/n: you're the one who has the fault in here, you are the one who cheated not me, you are not content with what we had so you chose to look at it for others" you screamed at him

Oikawa: I know and I am sorry, but I wont let you go, you are mine and mine alone" as he tried to grab your face for a rought kiss.

His grip tighten, you felt more pain and it was unbearable. In the middle of the conversation you see a hand grip on Oikawas arm. You recognized that hand and you know he/they can save you. You look at the person and you confirmed it was them, your friends. Kuroo is  gripping Oikawas arm trying to pull his arm away from you.