Chapter 19

You and Yata were dancing around each other, he doing his work and you trying to hide the fact that you like him. This mostly lead up to you avoiding him, which gladly wasn't too hard. He seemed little off too lately, but this might've been the cause of Mikoto's absence. You in other hand were confused and scared, if it hadn't been for Yata you would've dissappeared long time a go.

You stared out of the window as the rain poured down. It had been raining a lot lately, you didn't really mind since you weren't allowed out alone anyway. Anna still seemed happier than usually. "Anything good happened to you?" You decided to ask, even tho she probably wouldn't answer. "Mikoto's going to come back today" she answered smiling. As you heard the words you had been afraid to hear for so long, anxiety filled up inside you. "H-how can you know?" You asked. "I just know" Anna hummed.

Anna had been right, Mikoto came back and seemed to have pretty solid plan. "What's my part in all this? I've never agreed on helping you or anything" you said crossing your arms. Mikoto stared at you for awhile before ordering everyone else out of the room. "Do you know how important day tomorrow will be for all of us?" He asked. "No, how could I since no one is telling me anything?" You said. "Tomorrow will be the day that will dissolve the fate of many of us, some will leave behind, but tomorrow is the last day of the Homra we know. You don't need to be part of it, but I bet you want to protect Yata. You can leave any moment you want, but are you ready to live with the possible consequences of your decitions?" Mikoto said.  "What do you need me to do?" You asked. "You stand by and help if needed, transform if must" Mikoto said. You nod quietly. "Good then it's settled" Mikoto said.

///

I'm so sorry it took this long, there is no denying I've been busy and lazy and having writers block, but you are so amazing and you deserve chapters more often <3