Chapter 4

Yata's POV

She was good, I had hard time keeping up with her fast movements, but she had weak protection. She was fast, quite strong, but weak when it came to taking bunches. My best guess is that it's because she hasn't  had to take much bunches before. Frankly saying I was actually enjoying, fighting with her was if you will fun, if one can say that. Of course they had to interfere. Scepter 4, those guys are all about fancy outfits and the rules, gah! With that she ran away. Here I wanted to see how that one would've ended. "Misaki! Causing trouble again, are we?" That stupid monkey. "What do you want Saru?" I asked pissed beyond limits. First of all my little death wish girl left and now I had to deal with the assholes. "There are rules you know?" That useless monkey smirked.

• • •

"Who is the girl?" The head of Scepter 4 asked as he watched the video of Yata and you playing on the screen. "(Y/n), just moved in the town" one of his subordinates said. Munakata was impressed, she was good, almost matching with Yata. Weak in ways, but fast and smart. "In what clan does she belong?" He asked eyes not leaving the screen, fully concentrated on the girls movements. "None, for what we know" this Munakata did not believe, not for a moment. "Send Saruhiko there. And say to talk the girl if he is fast enough" Munakata said.

"I'm sorry she flee before I got there" Saruhiko said. "I know I saw, she is our priority for now. Find out whose dog she is. I need to make sure they're on our side" Munakata ordered.

• • •

You just knew were in some shit again. When you saw those two bantering, you could tell something was going on. You had started something, but you had no idea what it wad. Who were the Scepter 4 and where was their quarters. You knew about the cameras, you weren't stupid after all. You knew they could see you, but you also knew where they couldn't see. You had a problem authorities and they sure were trying to control.

Yata's POV

"Who's the girl?" Mikoto asked as I stepped in. "The death wish girl?" I asked. "She's good. Munakata wants her and so do I" Mikoto continued. "What?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure we have no change she hates my guts" I said. "You are so naive. Just find her before they do" Mikoto ordered. I nodded, even when I knew we had no change to get her in.

///

So little reader in this chapter. I know I write really small chapters, but I think it's more clean this way.

Anyways, hope you like it! Love ya all, bye!