Chapter 6

You were scared, of. Course you were, it was only normal to be after all. It was basic survival instinct. Still there was the little fucked up version of you that was curious. As always driving you to the troubles. Somehow having Yata there did indeed calm you. You didn't show your fear, as usual. You hid behind your smirk as the red haired man seemed to study the smallest details on you. He was quiet, but at least he breathed. It seemed like everyone else in the room had died. They had gone silent, standing, waiting for him to say anything. You didn't want to be disrespectful, he was a king after all, but you weren't known for being patient.

You decided to open your mouth. "So what does our highness want?" You said with mockery in your voice. Wearing the smirk as a cover, trying to play the part of strong and confident. The other hummed slightly taking a cigarette out of his pocket. "You shouldn't smoke, bad for your health" you said, feeling anxious and pressured. You needed to make an impression. He just hummed once again, lighting the cigarette. "Well if you don't have anything to say, I'll better get going" you snorted. "No" he stated. "No?" You asked, pulling the smirk back on. You were too scared to be scared anymore. Your fears changed to confidence when your body was driven over the line. It had been too damn near earlier, you knew you should leave before you'd lose control, before the beast overpowered you. "Do you think you can just get out of here whenever you want? You shouldn't have come kid. No one moves an inch out of my order here, applies to guests too. I want you to join us and I always get what I want" he said harshly, you chuckled slightly as you tried your best to keep your inner beast down. "You don't know what I'm capable of. You Suoh Mikoto, are just little human being" you said, it was going to take over, there wasn't anything you could do anymore, but to hope for the best.

Yata's POV

"You Suoh Mikoto, are just little human being" she smirked, her whole statue changing, like he had switched something on in her. "I need to ensure you're not a threat" Mikotos stance changed, he had noticed the change too and he had been shook up by it. I felt like I hadn't breathed in while. For my relive her aura relaxed slightly. "I can smell your fear. I am too much for you to handle. I don't know what side you are on, but I will assure you, I definitely am not on side of those blue idiots. So you tell me, am I threat or nah?" Who was this girl? Such a daredevil, I had never seen someone who could resist Mikoto like that.

Normal POV

I could hear Yatas heart pounding. It was quick. I smelled his fear, his confusion. My senses were on their edge. Everything seemed so big, I felt the change. Bit by bit it was going further, soon to be in the point of no coming back. I fought back with my all. I kept focusing on Yatas heart beat, as it somehow calmed me down. "So you tell me am I threat or nah?" I finished my speech. "If you join us, we'll protect you from the Scepter 4" Suoh said. "I don't need protection" you simply stated. "Wow you think you can take them?" the red king laughed lightly, but he knew by now, there was not many men I couldn't take, it was just the control I held to my heart, which I would have to give up. "I know I can. I'm stronger than I give impression of" you said. "You can barely match Yata, you can't take on bigger group" he laughed this time out loud. Your levels spiked up for while. As the anger bubbled inside you, you made a straighter contact with the king. "You haven't seen me lose the control yet" you said, serious, but that little devil inside of you dared him to try. You wanted him to understand, that testing your boundaries isn't a good idea, but part part of you wanted him to do exactly that. "What do you mean?" He said, his confidence wavering. "you don't want to know" you said.

///

Little bit longer. As you might see I have lot of surprises coming up. Plot twists coming.

Thank you for support

Love ya all, bye!