Chapter 18

Days were passing by, you were still full of questions. It totally didn't help that Anna kept making slightly weird remarks about your purpose here, not explaining what she meant. You were also desperately lonely, as everyone seemed to be busy. Nita hadn't answered your calls in two weeks, Yata was out trying to hunt some information of the blues. Everyone else just seemed busy with preparations and you weren't even told what they were preparing for. You weren't allowed to leave the Homra, for a reason that Izumo had indeed explained to you, but you hadn't really understood a word he was saying, so you just decided to listen to them and stay inside. To add up to your miserable life the bathroom lock had given up and your shower times were pretty much ruined, since you were constantly in the fear of someone walking in on you.

You leaned to your arms and sighed loudly. The place was empty, only you and Anna were there. She was really quiet and didn't really talk much. You had tried to stir up a conversation with her, but given up little later, realising she didn't want to talk to you. You didn't know why she didn't like you, maybe she was scared of you, or then you pissed to her cereal while sleeping. Or maybe she had a crush on Yata and saw you as rival, maybe not, she didn't speak much with Yata either.

Your powers, if that's what you could call them, were also worrying you. You weren't really in control of them and the way they tired you out was also a problem. You had a hunch that Mikoto might have meant them, when he had said you were ready. You were far from ready, you probably wouldn't ever be ready. If just your father was alive. Yes, he had been insane and yes you pretty much hate him for ruining your life, but maybe he could've helped. It frustrated you, not being in total control of yourself. It was like disease, you could feel it circling thru your body, just waiting for opportunity to get out. You would be lying if you said you weren't scared, not that you would ever admit it out loud.

All you could do right now was to hope that you didn't hold any big part in Mikotos plans. Considering the fuss about you going out, Yata coming to get you, Anna's remarks and Izumos highly confusing explanation, you were doomed. Not only you, but also anyone who might have to face the anger of you powers. You could always run away. Yata would be in trouble and he would hate you, why did you have to fall in love with him?

///

Okay so two more chapters. I actually could end in next chapter, but I'm being the perfectionist I am so I want 20 chapters, nice round number.

We are almost at 10K reads!!! Wtf how did this book get so popular? Anyway I wanna thank you guys for sticking with me and voting and commenting and being amaising, from all of my books this one has the most nicest readers, like for example when I told you about the crush I had and then you cheered me up <3 thank you so so so so so so so much!