Chapter 11

"You seem little off today" Nita said. You had asked her to go to movies with you. Ever since that nightmare last night, your head was running to wrong ways and your mind kept playing tricks. You needed something to distract yourself and for now Nita was the only one you would trust enough to spend time with, right now. Your mindset wasn't exactly save to be around people. You still couldn't help having some doubts.

"Lot going on" you said simply. "You can talk to me if you want" Nita said. "Just some shit with the reds" you lied. "So you are part of the reds?" Nita asked. "No, but I'm on their side in this war. I just really hope there won't come any conflicts tho. I'm not ready to fight yet" you said. "What do you mean?" Nita asked. "It's nothing"

~

"Misaki~" Saruhiko chirped to the backside of the hazel boy. "Saru" Yata turned around. His flame lid up, the hate burning inside him as he was getting ready to fight the monkey. "How much do you care for your little girlfriend?" Saruhiko smirked playing with the knife on his hand. Yatas aura build up as he tried to hold himself from killing his former friend. "You're too eager my friend, you'll lose your head if you continue like that. Falling in love with girl like her" Saru said. 'Girl like her?' "You don't know her!" Yata yelled. "But what if I do? What if it's you who doesn't know her?" Saruhiko smirked even wider. Yata had no idea why he was so upset, but his anger crew impossible to control. He knew it was the worst thing to do in this situation, but as the anger took over him, he lost it. So against the orders of his king, whom he respected the most, he swung his fist at the other. "You are a stupid monkey and that's all you'll ever be!" He said as Saruhiko kept dodging his attacks. "Poor Misaki, you'll only tire yourself" Saruhiko smirked. He was right Yata was strong and quick, but too hot heated. He was quick to tire. When put against calm persona with stamina, he had no change whatsoever. Saruhiko noticed that Yata was already getting tired. After dodging few more of Yatas punches he went for attack and his blade hit Yata in arm, making clear cut on him. For Yata this only fueled his anger.

You were walking back from the movie theatre with Nita as you soon found yourself in middle of the battlefield of the two. You watched the two without amusement. It was only after Saruhiko stabbed Yata badly on the shoulder, that you decided to cut in. You threw high kick making the blue one let his grip of the blade. Then kneeing him on the stomach and crapping the attacking Yata from the sweater yanking him back and away. "What is wrong with you two?!" You yelled. "Firstly you! If I ever see you touch my Yata, I will kill you and everyone you love. Go before I kick your ass!" You ordered as the blue one stumbled up.

///

Wow chapter 11 already. I've gotten amaizing comments so thank everyone who has commented and no worries this story will have so much more to tell so stay tuned.

Love you all bye :3