Chapter 10

"Why is it that you still haven't been able to find out anything about her?!" Munakata wasn't one to yell, but this girl was to least say frustrating him. All he had found out this far was that something was going on between her and Yata, it didn't please the king who was used to always have the reins in his hands. This girl seemed to know where to move where to sit, the cameras didn't work. She didn't talk about her past, she knew how to change the subject swiftly. What Nita got out of her was so little, and it was something anyone would've noticed, but any lead couldn't be left out.

"Check the recordings from last night" Saruhiko said. "She could have lied to Nita, check out how she got to Yatas place" Saruhiko said. "I would like to remind you, I still am in charge here" Munakata said to Saruhiko. He didn't trust this kid even the least, but they needed him. He was smart and knew how Mikoto worked. Saruhiko simply smirked on response. "I found her, she's running thru the streets like maniac" one of the blues said. "Show it" Munakata said and the bigger screen lid up. "She takes lots of turns, it's hard to keep up, which ways and which cameras" the one continued. "She's smart even in shock. I wanna know everything, Saruhiko try to get something out of Yata. Seichi call Nita" Munakata ordered.

~

Mikoto wasn't sure whether he was meant to be furious or not. He wasn't though, he was slightly amused actually. "Yata, what's up with you and (y/n)?" He asked. The boy flushed bright red. "Um, nothing, I, um, why?" He half stuttered. "No I just heard some rumours" Mikoto smirked.  "What kind may I ask?" Yata asked his cheeks heating even more. "She stayed night at your place" mikoto said. "Sh-she had forgotten her keys, That's all. Nothing happened, I swear" Yata explained hurriedly. "Of course nothing happened, it's you we are talking about" Kusanagi snorted. Everybody in the room laughed as Yatas blush once again rose to his cheeks. He knew it was the truth though, he wasn't exactly a smooth one with the ladies. "I still want to know her backgrounds. Blues are very intrested in her, I want to know what they know" Mikoto said.

///

Okay a filler, but still important. I promise little bit more romance for the next chapter

I've had this really annoying song ringing in my head for four days, someone hwelp me

Love ya all and thank you so much, bye!