Chapter 14

Days were passing by as you were trying to get a hold of yourself. You bought a gym card, filling your schedule with training and eating. Boring? Yes, but at least you didn't have to worry so much.

After three weeks of intense training, you decided to do something you hadn't done in over three years. You decided to try your powers. You weren't sure why you suddenly wanted to, especially since you had used last three years to bury them. It just happened once when you were in shower. It wasn't any slip up like the past ones, a part of you actually wanted to do it. You had started of from little. Just from your hand, the transformation didn't actually hurt, just when transforming back. First it was hand, then whole arm, and soon enough you were doing the whole body.

First two full transformations were catastrophes, first time you trashed your room and on the second one you jumped out of the living room window. Still you survived the fall from fourth floor without scratches.

Third time was a success of some sort. You didn't destroy anything, but after transforming back you had passed out and woke up after two days. Your guess was that controlling the anger of your form needed so much energy that  afterwards you would pass out of lack of it. This pattern repeated everytime, the more you spend time on the other form the more you slept.

You weren't sure what to do, or if you even could train your power to exceed better. You were curious what else than transforming you were capable of, but you were also scared, it had taken over you before. It could do it again.

///

Are you curious what exactly you are? I am, I have pretty good vision what it is, but I'll make the final decision in next chapter (or then in chapter 16)