Chapter 9

"Nice outfit I gotta admit" Nita said. "Oh shut up" you said. "So what's up with the bunny slippers" she asked chuckling. "I forgot my keys in when I was checking my mail in middle of night" you lied. "Why were you checking your mail in middle of night?" Nita asked raising an eyebrow. You two had met as you had almost ran onto her, while jogging back towards your place. "Why do people generally do things?" You asked. "Well it can't be that you had to check your mail" she half asked half retorted. "No, I did it because I wanted to" you said. "You wanted to check your mail, in middle of night, sounds fishy" Nita said. "If you had an alarm for next morning and would wake up in middle of night realising you left your phone to the living room, would you go fetch it or leave it there where you probably wouldn't hear it ring from?" You asked not completely understanding what you were saying yourself. Few more questions an your cover would be blown into the sky. "Of course, but what does that and checking mail in middle of night have in common?" She asked. "Well it was kinda the same thing" you said. "You're one weird girl you know that?" She asked. "Because I checked my mail in middle of the night?" You asked confused. "No because you went all this trouble to hide one nightstand" she smirked as you blushed bright red. "It wasn't anything like that" you said flushed. "Oh please, say that when you're not wearing his hoodie. It was Yata wasn't it?" Nita asked. "No I just, it, he.. Gah! Whatever, think what you think, but it wasn't like that" you said. "Sure" Nita said and laughed.

When you finally got home you threw your now almost brown slippers into the hamper and changed into normal clothes. His hoodie smells nice. No no, what am I thinking? Well it does but no need to say it so pervertedly. You threw the hoodie on your bed as if it was on fire. What's wrong with me? You thought as you turned back to your closet.

You didn't really feel like wearing jeans, so you settled with black leggings and white oversized sweater. You had agreed to hang out with Nita, you didn't have anything important to do and frankly Nita wasn't as bad as you had thought.

"So you and Yata, are you an item?" Nita asked as you sat in the coffee shop table. "No" you said. "Come on (y/n) tell me, I'm dying to know" Nita said excited. "I just met him while I was wandering around after I had checked my mail and realised I had left my keys" you said. "And then you ended up his place?" Nita asked. "No, well yes, but not how you think, I just crashed on his couch" you said. "Still doesn't explain the hoodie" she said. "My pyjama top is t-shirt, so I stole one of his hoodies so I wouldn't freeze in death while jogging back to my place" you said. "Enough of me. What about the red-blue situation?" You continued. "Blues are hard to get information of, but I heard someone killed one of the reds. They rumour it was the one of the other kings. Reds and blues are all just waiting for the collapse, the kings aren't in the best relations" Nita said. "What do you know about Saruhiko?" You asked as you remembered him disturbing your and Yatas fight. "They say he's former red, but changed sides as something happened. He and Yata used to be good friends" Nita said.

~

"So what do you know?" Munakata asked. "There is something between Yata and (y/n), she stayed the night at his place and came out with Yatas hoodie on." "Good work Nita"

///

Gosh I'm such an sucker for plot twists, this story has so much going on, I'm barely keeping up myself xD

So I was rereading some of my older works in my oneshot book (levixreader) and there was this one story and all I could think was how in the hell she knew where he was, like she just appeared in the bar like puff, oh well.

Love you all, bye <3