Chapter 15

Yata was worried. He was worried for his king, for Homra, for all of his friends, his only family and of course for himself. But not even the war he saw ahead, even it didn't over power his worry of (y/n). He heard she had broken her window few weeks back. She had isolated herself, he was worried for her. He wanted to foster her straight away when he heard about this, but Mikoto told him it wasn't the time yet. He didn't question his king.

Little before the blues captured the red king he had told something to Yata. "Go get her. She's ready" so here he were, not completely sure what was waiting for him. He knocked the door. She didn't open. He knocked again, still no answer. He decided to bust in. The door broke down as his foot landed it. He he stepped in, everything looked normal. "(Y/n)!" He yelled. He heard a voice from the other room. He opened the door and was greeted with two red eyes. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was the most terrifying thing he had ever seen. It kind of looked like a wolf, but still not. It had longer ears, it was bigger. The red eyes nailed on Yata made him shiver and the sharp teeth under them didn't  help. Suddenly the creature was gone and on the floor lied (y/n).

Yata rushed to her. He tried to shook her awake. As the girl didn't respond he pressed his ear to her chest. He was glad to bee greeted with the steady sound of her heartbeat. He lifted her to the bed and checked that she was breathing.

It took a lot to shake Yata, but this? This whole situation just seemed so bizarre. That creature, (y/n) passed out. What was all this. Yata was scared of the girl, but also worried for her and despite the fear he also felt the urge to protect her. He was having a huge battle of emotions in his head. He didn't want to fear the girl, he loved her for Christ sake. Still there the fear was, fear of getting hurt. She had even said it herself. Who knows what the beast could do when cornered. Was she even able to control it?

///

So here you got a little taste in what the beast is, more is coming