Chapter 3

"You have a death wish?" Yata said, the aura roaring redder, larger, fueled by the anger, accruing in the boy. 'Finally we are getting somewhere!' you were sure you had pushed him off the edge. However as you stared into his flaming eyes, you saw it, insecurity, but it wasn't all you saw.  His anger was filled with something else, pain, torment, the resentment. It unsettled you, agitated you, it reminded you of something familiar. Something very furious and highly dangerous. "Tell me when you get your head together" you said pushing his hand away. Some other time, you thought as you walked away.

Yata's POV

"Tell me when you get your head together" she said lovering her gaze down. Pushing my hand aside, she walked away. I didn't turn to look. I didn't dare to. I felt like she took something with her, my flame felt cold, and I shivered with unknown fear. I didn't like it, I didn't like it at all. She had power over me, it was dangerous, she was dangerous.

Normal POV

You didn't look for him after that day, but you did learn a lot, the kings, Homra and screpter 4. You weren't sure if you wanted to understand it, but you sure knew that the rumours flew around the town rather quickly. If something happened, anything, you would know it in seconds. Getting to the right group and finding the right people, had been easier than you could ever have wished for.

People were nice and well behaving, for most part, still from time to time the city felt empty and boring. You had to admit, it was quite nice for a change, having that kind of life without bigger worries. Going to cafés, hanging around, too easy you would say. It lacked the excitement you had gotten use to, the excitement that you held so dear.

Yata's POV

Life went on as normal as it had before, but something had indeed changed. I didn't notice it. At least not until Rikio pointed it out. I kept looking around without even noticing. I was looking for her, wasn't I?

She got herself around quickly, I always knew this town was fast when it came to spreading rumours, but her? She had made it so effortlessly, her name was all over the town, everybody either knew her or someone who knew her. They deemed she was quite a troublemaker. Not that it came as surprise, I had first hand experience on her problematic behavior.

She was something, but this bad feeling kept bugging me, like I should hurry. Like she was going to slip off of my hands in any minute. Not that I would admit it to anyone, but the girl had imprinted on me somehow. I wasn't exactly one to give in with people, but her I was ready to make a exception for.

Normal POV

"I heard something rather interesting yesterday" Nita said as you two were heading to see the others. "Really?" You asked, not too interested in whatever she might have heard. She was such a telltale, she mostly gossip Ed about useless shit. "Yata is looking for you" she whispered giggling and your head sparked up. "So he's ready then" you smirked. She looked confused, but you didn't care to explain.

You were hanging out with the guys when you got disturbed. "Death wish girl! You ready to fight?" You heard his voice call on you and turned on your heels to face him, pulling on your signature smirk. "Have your act together, hot head?" You asked.

Yata's POV

Her smirk hadn't changed, those wicked lips curving in enchanting way, luring me in. My head definitely wasn't that well together but I guess it never really was. I gave in with her, her impact, scared me. "Ladies first" I smirked back, pushing the fear away. "Cut the crap and attack already!" She said. I was slightly taken aback by her boldness, but somehow it didn't surprise me too much.

///

I'm sorry I'll be skipping the fight scene, cause it would probably only be boring.

Hope you have enjoyed this far!

Hate Me (Yata x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara