Chapter 7

"I don't trust you, but less I trust in the blue king. I'll promise you I won't go up against you, but what comes to your question. I'm not going to join you" you said. You had said all you wanted so you turned and left.

"Yata?" Mikoto said, after you left. "Yeah?" "Watch after her. I wanna know what she is. Also try to find out where she lived last" Mikoto ordered.

~

Surprisingly the blues finally left you alone. Maybe they thought you were now part of Homra, or then something was going on. You hadn't been hanging around with those telltales lately, so you no idea of the situation. You normally weren't the one for curiosity, but for some reason you wanted to call Nita. And eventually you did. "Hey (y/n)" she answered with her normal overly bright tone, that kind of yelled fake. "Hi, what's up with the blue idiots?" You asked, getting straight to the point. "Haven't heard about you in two weeks and that's the first thing you wanna talk about?" She asked. 'Gosh that's the ONLY thing I wanna talk about' you frowned in your mind. "Well I've been busy" you said. "Do you have time now I would love to meet up" Nita chirped. This kid was going to babble the life out of you, but sometimes you had to take one hit for the greater good. "Okay" you had to agree, but you kinda hoped you hadn't called in the first place.

"You just kinda disappeared" Nita said. You were pissed. She had been babbling for the last half hour, but nothing but useless nonsense had come out of her mouth. "Yeah, there was lot of shit going on" you said. "Well there still is" you said. "So that's why you wanted to know about the blues. You are hard to squeeze information out of" she smirked showing completely different side of herself. "That's the idea" you groaned slightly. "Okay, I don't know much, but they are saying that the blue king is planning something" Nita said. "Reds are also been gathering, they usually work pretty freely, but lately they've been inactive" Nita continued. "Something is going to go down and probably soon" you concluded. "Yeah, I can try to sniff around little, if you want" Nita said. "Yeah, thank you" you said. "You know you are pretty nice, you just act out to be asshole" Nita chuckled. "And you're not as airhead as I thought" you chuckled.

"(Y/n)" you heard familiar voice and a smirk formed to your lips. "Yata" you said. "What brings you here?" You asked. First you had wanted to fight with him, to win him, but now you couldn't. You had promised Mikoto to not go up against them. "Wow you can actually speak like human being?" he chuckled.

Yata's POV

I was surprised to hear her voice so soft, her lips playing with a beautiful smile, without that wicked smirk. However I was kind of left to miss it, not that I would admit it. "Wow you can actually speak like recent human being?" I chuckled. She hit me on the shoulder playfully. "You still didn't answer my question" she said. "Was just checking on you" I said. "Mikoto ordered?" She asked, slight hint of the smirk showing up and totally messing my words. "What?" She chuckled as I started blushing in deep red. "I- I need to go" I said, jumping on my board and quickly taking off.

Normal POV

You watched as Yata sped off. 'What's up with that kiddo suddenly?' you thought as you kept on walking. First he seemed to be just fine and then suddenly speeding off. The thing you were most disappointed of was that you didn't get to know whether it was Mikoto's order or not. Not that you cared if Mikoto wanted to keep an eye on you or not, rather that you wanted to know if Yata came to look out for you as his own act. This kid was making a mess out of your heart and you didn't like it not one bit.

///

Finally, it took time to update, sorry guys.

Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me.

Love u all bye *u*