Chapter 16

The blood, the rain. You felt ache inside your chest. You weren't sure who you should've blamed. The fluid that didn't kill you, was still poison circling your veins. It didn't kill you, but it killed others. On the other hand you were the one who couldn't control it, the one who allowed this. But you didn't ask for it, it was inserted in you, without asking you, if you wanted to be monster.

You woke up in your bed. As you looked the ceiling, you sighed in worry. You closed your eyes, making a wish. You sat up, scanning the room. You felt relieved as you saw no blood. You had made it in time. You stood up and went out of the bedroom, looking for Yata. You saw him sitting in the kitchen leaning to his hands. He seemed shocked. You couldn't blame him. "Are you okay?" You asked shyly. "(Y/n)!" He seemed to wake up from thought. You weren't sure if heard you or not. "Are you okay?" You asked again. "Um, yes. Are you?" he asked. "Little tired, how long did I sleep?" You asked shyly, you were afraid that he would now be scared of you. "Over ten hours" he sighed. "You wanna know?" You asked staring the floor. "I'm not sure, but I suppose I need to know" he said. You sat across him. "It's long story. It's little sad, little bizarre and really fucked up" you said. He just simply nodded, you hadn't told about it to anyone before. "I'm not proud of it"

"My father was scientist. Remarkable one also, he had this crazy vision about hybrid humans. Wolf shifters, well of a kind at least. Super humans capable of turning into hybridised wolves. They could've been used as weapons: super speed, huge teeth, huge claws. Programmed to kill everyone who smelled outsiders. It became obsession to him. A scientist had created the first wolf hybrid in the 15th century. Unfortunately, they hadn't been able to control him, so after many failed attemps, the raging wolves better known as werewolves, were noticed and hunted down. They had to let the situation to calm down. My father found the studies of the man behind a one wall, back when we lived in Switzerland. I was three at the time. Two years later he used my mother as test subject, she killed herself in the wolf form. When I was twelve he tested on me. At the time I didn't transform at all, so he thought it hadn't worked on me for some reason. I had a younger sister, when four years later he wanted to test it on her, I wanted to protect her, he wouldn't believe me. I don't know what triggered it, but I transformed and I-I" a sob escaped your mouth. "I killed them, I killed them both, and I couldn't resist the beast. It, I don't know, it just took over. It rained outside, I just tried to concentrate on the sound, but when I finally transformed back, it was too late. All I saw before passing out was her lifeless eyes. Then I woke up in hospital days later" you ended your story with tears rapidly falling down on your cheeks. Yata stood up, you first thought he was leaving, but he came to you and pulled you into a hug. "It's okay, I'm not scared of you" you couldn't help the sobs anymore. You cried into his shirt as he hugged you, you could feel his flame and the warm of it. It was the most comfortable thing in this whole wide world.

///

So I was thinking about little bit over 20 chapters and maybe sequel, your opinions?