Chapter 13

Just started college guys!! Hope those of you who went back to school are doing well! Hopefully I can update more regularly now !

Evelia's POV

Just as we were about to kiss I heard the door slam open. There was a man who looked to be in his 40s standing there. Will clearly resembled him.

Will jerked his head back when he heard the door open. I flinched slightly.  His hand moved to find mine, although he was still looking at the door in shock. I suddenly felt very shy, and backed up a little bit in an attempt to not draw attention to myself.

"Dad.... You... I thought you weren't coming home for a couple of weeks..?" Will said, seeming the slightest bit embarrased, yet he didn't pull away from me. His dad looked furious, and I did not want to be on the receiving end of his anger.

"I had to find out from your mother that you found your mate. Why didn't you tell me? When were you planning on telling me?"

"I don't know, I just didn't want to bother you?"

"You have to tell me these things, son. Otherwise I end up looking like an idiot when I have to hear it from your mother." He scolded. Will squeezed my hand as if he could sense that I was uneasy.

"I'm sorry, dad. This is my mate, Evelia." Will said, not letting go of my hand.

"It's nice to meet you." Will's dad said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." I said quietly, feeling uncomfortable.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone for now. Don't have too much fun." He winked and closed the door.

"So... where were we?" Will asked, a smirk forming on his face. His arms were around me again, and he pushed me against the wall. My eyes fluttered shut, and then I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. A soft sigh escaped my lips as we kissed, and although I'd kissed other guys before, I felt something different this time. No, it wasn't the best kiss, but it was the most emotional. I could feel that Will felt something for me and I felt something for him.

"Vels..." Will whispered once we pulled apart. His arms were still around me, and it felt right.

"Yes....?" I asked timidly.

"I think... I mean.... I really like you..." He said nervously. He didn't look at me as he said this.

"I...really like you too." I replied after a moment. He looked at me, shocked, and a big grin formed on his face.

"You really mean it?! I'm so happy!!!" He squeezed me in an extremely tight hug and I smiled, patting his back awkwardly. "So... will you stay?" He asked once we pulled apart.

"I'll stay."

QOTC: Are you in school? If so, what grade? Otherwise, what do you do?