「 ' ♡ 16. - CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN VIRGIN. 」

CHAPTER 016

" crouching tiger, hidden virgin "

Tonight was the night, Theo had so decided in her mind

Paul was a little blur in the rear-view mirror that she was more than keen on never ever having to think twice about, so long as she lived. He was a menace, who thought he could decide when and how they were to have feelings for each other. 

It made Theodora want to puke whenever she thought of him, so she had a simple fix: she wouldn't. 

She couldn't find it in her to worry about people who had nothing better to do than cause her heartache. 

Theo would focus, and had focused on, her relationship with Mick. He really was a good guy with a good soul and the brightest eyes she'd ever seen. 

She constantly found herself falling into the endless ocean, never wanting to come home.

She always had to but, somehow in the middle of her sweet, safe daydreams about Mick, her heart kept bringing her back to Paul. 

Perhaps Paul was her home? Perhaps, in the endless ocean of Mick and his safeness, the one thing that Theo wanted more than any other was her Paul. 

Maybe?

Maybe not.

Regardless of Paul and whatever he was or wasn't, Theo had decided tonight was the night with Mick. He was a good boy with a good soul and a good heart. He was good, to the point of being good enough, she thought. 

When they would walk in the deepest part of the night, through the streets as the lights from houses made their faces glow, Theo thought that she was happy. 

She didn't think about Paul or the past. She only thought about Mick and all the future. All the possibilities that were there, for the two of them to reach out and grasp. 

And what she wanted, right now, was to have sex with Mick Jagger. 

**

"Hey baby," she said, the pair of them sitting on the hood of his car and watching the stars. 

It was a hot July night and she knew that, with his birthday in two days, he'd be into it.

Right?

With his arm wrapped around her, Mick cast his glance to the radiant girl beside him. "Yeah, what's up, Theodora?"