「 ' ♡ 09. - AFTERMATH. 」

CHAPTER 009

" aftermath "

The next morning, Theo was slumped over at the McCartneys' breakfast table

The next morning, Theo was slumped over at the McCartneys' breakfast table. She'd snatched a pair of Paul's black Ray Ban sunglasses and was silently cursing the sun's existence.

When did the world get so bright and loud?, she wondered.

Meanwhile, the McCartney boys were sitting across from her. Mike was eating some fluffy pancakes and Paul was scrolling through his Twitter feed.

It seemed like Mick Jagger's party (and the spiked punch) was anything and everything to the teenagers of Liverpool.

"So, how was the party?" Mike asked, his glance shifting from Paul to Theo and back again.

Theo grunted, waving her hands in Mike's general direction. "Don't talk to me until 4 this afternoon."

Mike glared at Paul and mouthed something along the lines of 'your girlfriend's a bitch.'

Paul shut him up without words. He used the universal language of a kick to the shin, which got Mike every time.

"Morning all!" Mr. McCartney chirped as he strolled into the kitchen and walked right to the refrigerator.

"Mornin' dad." Paul and Mike replied.

Theo murmured something that wasn't quite English. To Paul, it sounded more like Pig Latin.

"I heard the strangest thing this morning." the eldest man began. "Yeah, when I was out to get the mail, someone was yelling at the top of their lungs like a banshee."

Paul's eyes went wide and his cheeks blushed a bright red. His dad had heard him!

Behind Theo and Mike, he began waving his hands and tried his hardest to get his dad to just shut up.

Sadly, Jim McCartney didn't do anything of the sort.

"What did they say?" Mike asked.

Theo would have inquired along, but she was too hungover to form coherent thought.

"Something about love, I guess. I didn't really hear." Jim shrugged, pulling out some orange juice. "Sounded like a little girl."

Paul banged his head on the table. 

"Of course it did, dad."

sorry for the super short chapter but I remember the old chapters were shorter so lmao throwback

i hope you're alll liking this story !!! thanks so much for 900+ reads and 100+ votes

i rlly dont deserve it???

ur all gr8

ily !!! 

xoxo