The Urge To Kill

HORROR!SANS POV

Seeing Paps race off towards the laboratory with the human in his hold, I turned my attention back to the slowly approaching ravenous Monsters. With my eye sockets closed, hands in my pockets, and a grin on my face, I gave a light hearted chuckle. "Heya, buddy. Pal. Friend. You aren't lookin' so good. Like any minute now I'll find ya... /Pasta-way/." I opened my sockets, my only red eye burning fiercely as I felt the urge to protect my brother, and our new human girl. Heh... I'm not an active guy. I didn't save her life fer nothin' y'know.

Their growls and snarls grew more agitated as the finally stood a mere three feet in front of me. "If you even think 'bout tryin' t' pick a fight with me or my companions, then you've got another thing coming." Bringing my right hand from my pocket, I held it out before me, palm extended towards the deranged beings. I watched as it began to glow almost as fiercely as my burning red eye, whisping off to the side of my skull. "Ya got no time left, buddy... no time to live... an' no time t' say goodbye." I chuckled darkly, gripping my empty socket with my glowing hand. "So I'll ask ya again... wanna have a
B A D  T I M E?"

Their growls and blind swipes at the air was more than enough of an answer for me. My left hand retreated from my pocket, gripping Butchers handle tightly as I held it out to the side. I've had this urge... this urge to kill. These two would be the perfect subjects for my craving.

Upon further investigation, however, I realized that I recognized them. Or at least... who they used to be. The once pleasant and friendly blue bunny Monster who always sold NiceCream, and the orange cat Monster who earned the nickname Burger Pants from working at MTT Resort Restaurant. I was surprised that I was even able to remotely recognize them in their current states. The rabbit had a chunk torn from his ear, blood flowing freely from the gaping wound, matching the color of his bloodthirsty eyes. As for the cat? Half his tail was missing, one ear was gone, and he had a large laceration down the side of his face, his left eye, white. Probably blind.

These Monsters whom I once considered... friends. They weren't themselves. Not anymore. And when it all comes down to it? Neither was I. "Heh... don't say I didn't warn ya." I grinned manically, lifting Butcher high into the air as I used my magic to grab ahold of their decollate SOULS, holding the snarling husks in place. "...time t'put you out of yer misery."

Rushing forward, phasing in and out of view, I slashed away at the deranged Monsters. Their cries and screeches of agony and despair only egged me on. It was like heroin. I just couldn't get enough. Laughing aloud to myself at their pain, I watched as the Cat bled out, disintegrating into nothing but dust, leaving only the Rabbit. It made a swipe at my rib cage, but I was much too fast. "Baaaaad decision..." Gripping his shattered SOUL in my hand, I raised my weapon high above his head. "Night niiiiight...~"