Take My Hand - Player Three

READERS POV

The air in the room was extremely heavy, filled with waves of electrical tension as the two brothers stared each other down. Unblinking and unwavering, neither making a move. "Well Paps? I'm waitin' for an answer..." Sans impatiently challenged once again, his one glowing red eye focused solely on Papyrus, trapping him under his gaze. Papyrus tried his best to look just as intimidating as his brother, but I could tell that he was getting a little nervous.

"W-WELL YOU SEE, BROTHER, I... ERM..." I knew I had to act fast. I had to do something. Say something... and quickly! "W-wait!" I yelped nervously, grabbing both of their attention instantaneously. "Sans... you know I love you, right? You remember what I said, don't you?" I could feel my heart rate increasing by the second, my anxiety spiking through the roof with every word I spoke.

Sans nodded as he focused his gaze on me instead, leaving Papyrus to exhale in relief for the time being. "Y-yeah. O'course I do! Uh... why d'ya ask, Kitten?" I inhaled a shaky breath, wincing as I stretched my injured arm towards Papyrus, and my good arm to Sans, willing them both to take my hands. They looked a bit confused, but they complied. "I-I ask because... b-because..." I blushed, nervously shifting my gaze to the floor.

"...because I feel the same way for both of you."

HORROR!PAPYRUS POV

"N-NYEH...?" I could feel my cheekbones glowing with an orange tint at her words, her small hand so warm in mine. I couldn't believe my non-existent ears! 'She loves me too! This is the best news in the whole entire Underground!' My SOUL fluttered gleefully in my chest, a wide grin spreading across my face. 'But... she also loves Sans...' My smile faulted for just a moment as I thought to myself. I wanted nothing more than to make her happy. The happiest! So... if Sans and I together make her truly happy? Then...

HORROR!SANS POV

I slowly turned my head to look at Papyrus, he in turn doing the same. We gave each other a knowing look, and then a smirk. We were indeed truly thinking the same thing. Besides, he's my brother. And brothers share everything.

"I-I'm sorry. You probably think that's pretty silly of me, huh...? T-to love both of you... I-I really am sorry, b-but I just can't choose between you two!" She whined softly, her face flushed with shy embarrassment. "J-just forget it... I shouldn't have said anything-"

"No!" I interrupted her quickly, giving her hand a small squeeze before she could pull away. "No... we're glad that you did." I gave her a grin as Papyrus nodded, placing his hand gently over hers. "VERY GLAD INDEED!" She looked a bit confused at first, her eyes slightly misted from worry. "Y-you are? But... why?"

I chuckled as we both leaned in close, each pressing a gentle kiss into her cheeks. "Cause we love ya, sweetheart, and if having both of us together makes you happy? Heh... we wouldn't have it any other way." I winked as Papyrus smirked, chuckling at the deep blush that was covering our shocked little girls face. I snickered as I arched a bony brow.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" I teased, earning a meek whimper from her in response. "O-of course it is!" She giggled shyly as she partly covered her face, peeking out at us through her fingers. 'Ghn! S-so cute...' Papyrus gave a cheer as he hugged her close to his chest, carefully minding her injuries in the process. "ISN'T THIS WONDERFUL, PET? NOW YOU HAVE TWO MASTERS! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!"

Kitten gave another squeak of embarrassment at his words, looking over to me with widened, nervous eyes. "M-m-masters...?" She repeated, a visible shiver running down her spine. "Heh heh. Thaaaat's right, Kitten." I grinned, hugging her from the opposite side. "We're both your Masters now...~"

KITTENS POV

A strong shiver shot down my spine at his words, and I opened my mouth to speak, but my words failed me as I was greeted with an unforgettable sight. Papyrus behind me, Sans in front, both holding me close... both with one glowing eye. I shuddered and bit my lip, my heart rate increasing once again, but this time... it wasn't out of fear. I gulped, my mouth suddenly becoming dry. "We are both your Masters from this day on." Sans purred in a husky, smooth, gravelly tone, looping his boney finger through the silver loop of my collar.

"YES INDEED~" Papyrus echoed, his tone almost matching Sanses as he fitted his finger though the loop as well. "Do We Make Ourselves Clear~?" They both asked in unison, wisps of fiery magic sparking from their glowing eyes. Speechless and hopelessly aroused, all I could do... was nod. "Goooood girl...~" They both praised, gently running their fingers through my hair, petting my head.

"Now then..." Sans slowly moved his hand down from my collar and to my chest, using his magic to gently squeeze my SOUL, sending a small burst of pleasure through my entire body. I gasped aloud in shock. "...why don't we play another game?"

"AND THIS TIME..." Papyrus added. "MAKE ROOM FOR PLAYER THREE...~"

// And that's part one! I'm so terribly sorry for the wait. It's been a long, long time, hasn't it? I do hope you all enjoyed it! Part two will be up tomorrow. Lemon warning for sure~. Until then, my dear Sinners~! ❤️//