Ch. 4: What does Goodlooking boys made of?

Chapter 4

I don’t think Tiffany really learn her lesson.

She still attempted to flirt with Jack. While Jack try to keep it professional by being stern and giving Tiffany a detention, that still didn’t stop her from flirting.

I didn’t miss the way Jack send me the ‘help’ look. I wanted to laugh, but I didn't. I keep my face neutral but of course I’m not fooling Jack. He see right through me and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“Miss Henson, don’t make me take you to the principal’s office for behaving in such way.” He threatened. Well, at least he tried.

Tiffany pouted, “Come on Mr Parkinson, I can assure you that you won’t regret this.” She purred as she step closer towards him.

Jack huffed and push her lightly before walking away after dismissing us. I follow Max and Arialyn out the door.

Max scoff, “That girl and her never-ending get in a relationship.” He stated rolling his eyes. “I swear she changed boyfriend daily like how she changed her clothes.”

Ari and I hummed in agreement. We went to the cafeteria for our Lunch break. Ari had her hair up in a ponytail, and her hair never fail to hit my face everytime she look around.

“Okay you either need to cut those hair or control those damn ponytail!” I said once her hair once again hit my face almost cutting my eyeballs.

Ari smile at me sheepishly, “Sorry babe.” she said draping an arm around my shoulder. “I didn’t mean to blind you with my amazing smooth hair.”

I scoff, “Smooth my ass!”

I was listening to whatever Max’s talk about, I believe it was about his getaway vacay over the weekends when I hit someone’s shoulder.

I hissed in pain, what is he made up of? Iron? I rubbed my shoulder before looking up, when my breathing hitch.

In front of me, stood the pure beauty of a guy. I don’t see him around before. Either his new, or he had to come here for something. His blue eyes staring back into mine make me mesmerize. I blink and open my mouth to say something but I can utter no words.

He stare at me with amusement, "“I’m sorry

He stare at me with amusement, "“I’m sorry. I didn’t watch where I was going.”

“Oh I'm sorry about my friend.” Max cut in jabbing my side making me yelp, ”She don’t talk much.”