Catch-up

ANGELICA'S POV~~~~~~~

After my mate turned abusive and I rejected him and found my apparently rightful mate I found out my rightful mate wasn't who I thought he was and turns out he put an anger potion on my real mate, Bryce and a mating spell on me. Me and Bryce finally re-connected and then that's how my three little rugrats were born. Triplets, boy have that made our life a roller coaster ride. Let me just tell you that the whole "pregnancy glow" they talk about is all false, it sucks. But my little miracles were born so I can't complain. My little rugrats are now 15 almost 16 and I still feel young at the age of 34 meaning I had the triplets at 18 and right now me and Bryce are in the middle of planning their secret birthday party and I can't wait to see their faces when they come in and we all jump out.
Oh how rude of me I didn't even introduce the children. So the oldest is Hunta, with him inheriting my blonde hair and he got dad's hazel eyes, the second child is Abby who inherited her dad's auburn hair colour and my blue eyes and last but not least is little Ace who has daddy's hair and face structure but he got my blue eyes. My children are amazing and if I didn't have them idk how I'd cope :) Bryce is waving his hand in front of my face saying he's been trying to get my attention for like 5 minutes. Whoops haha, he does tell me I get distracted alot.