Why does everyone destroy Borg Industries?

Kyle walked into my room and sat down."Children we have a plan",He said."I'm not a child fool",I replied."Children and teenager we have a plan to defeat Ren",Kyle continued."And the plan is?",Leon asked."We pretend to be one of his students and defeat him from inside his dojo",Kyle explained."And if we get caught?",I asked."We annihilate anyone who stands against us and then defeat him",He answered."You sound like a crazy person",Ruby said."Wait that was my plan.We get out of his dojo and fight him until he surrenders." I forgot this fool used to be a villain.We all run to the deck of the Bounty."So is everyone clear on the plan?",Kai asked."Yes",Ash answered.Marquel summoned his dragon."The race begins now!",He shouted while flying away.Why does my brother make everything fun?Thank God he does.I followed him.
3rd person view
"I have finally gotten rid of Mandy",Ren said.Caleb smiled."Thank God.Now what?",He asked."Does anyone know Cyrus Borg?",Ren asked.A girl raised her hand."Didn't he build the robots in New Ninjago City?",She asked."So he's a genius?",Raiden asked."Yes he is.We will go to Borg Industries and find him." "Do we have to kill anyone?",A boy asked."If anyone tries to stop us,yes",Ren answered."WE WILL PROTECT YOU MASTER REN",A samurai said.Ren smiled."Of course you will.Four of you will stay and defend the base." He pointed to two kids and two teenagers."The rest of us shall take our leave."
1st person view
We landed at Ren's dojo and spotted four ninja.The two kids pointed to us and signaled the older ninja."What is it?",one of them asked."The dragon ninja and their companions are here",The kid answered.Zane created an ice shield and ran over to them.He blocked their attacks with his shield and flung them with spinjitzu.He caught two with his shurikens and froze the other two feet to the ground.We walked over to him."Where is Ren?",Kyle asked."We will not answer to you",one of the girls said before melting the ice and shooting fireballs at us.Tai and Kai floated the fireballs and extinguished them."Let's try that again.You tell us where Ren is or I'll have Rex blow you to the moon",Ronin ordered.Rex floated above us and aimed missile launchers at the ninja.He can be evil when he wants to be."He went to Borg Industries.You won't be able to defeat him with Cyrus on his side",one of the kids answered.The ninja girl glared at her companion.Marquel floated all of them and summoned a portal.He put them inside of it and closed it."Where can I learn to create portals?",Kevin asked."Do you control cosmic powers?",Marquel asked."No",Kevin answered."Well you can't learn kid." Tai sighed and looked toward Kyle."Your friends are strange",He said."Trust me I know",Kyle replied.I summoned my dragon and flew off."See yah fools!",I shouted.
3rd person view
Ren finished his hypnosis and smiled as Cyrus Borg's eyes turned red."What are your orders master?",Borg asked."Make your robots destroy this place and command every citizen to support me or die",Ren answered.Raiden laughed as Cyrus left to do what he was told."Master Ren do you have a plan to bring the evil spirits Zavok possesses to us?",a ninja asked."Of course I do.Zygon,Jasper,make sure know one is around or in this building when it is destroyed",Ren ordered.Zygon grabbed his sword and left with Jasper.Everything was going well.
1st person view
We landed and found the the city was deserted."Where is everyone?",Lloyd asked."Maybe they left once they saw Ren's dragon",Amy said.Caden looked around.Why did he look sad?"You ok bro?",I asked."I see the spirits of a few citizens.I also see evil spirits going somewhere",He answered."I thought only Zavok could summon evil spirits",Cole said."Who?",Marquel asked."I forgot you didn't see us battle Zavok." We walked through the city looking for Borg Industries.I went into my dragon stage and the other dragon ninja did the same.We flew toward the direction of Borg Industries and spotted a crater.Why did this happen again?"Now how will we find Ren?",I asked.Dusty landed and looked around."Let's see if we can find someone to help us",He said.We landed and followed Dusty.Violet ran over to a little girl and bent down to her eye level."Did you see a red haired man flying a purple dragon come here?",She asked.The girl nodded."Do you know where he went?" "I think he said he was going to Chen's island",the girl answered."Thank you." Dusty threw her a piece of candy and we flew off to the others."Hey sandman can I have some of that candy?",Marquel asked."Dude your not a kid",Dusty said."I don't have to be a kid to like candy." Dusty sighed.We landed and I walked over to Sensei Wu."He went to Chen's island",I said.We flew off.
A few minutes later
We made it to Chen's island and went inside."I have a feeling Ren knows we're here",Jay said.Chase pulled out a remote and a robot appeared."Chase Jr. scan the area",He said.The robot scanned the area."NO TARGETS SIGHTED",He said."When did you have time to make this?",Cole asked."That doesn't matter",Chase said as his robot disappeared.We all walked around until we found Ren with his students.Marquel grabbed a shuriken that was thrown.Ren smiled as the ice ninja attacked Marquel.He floated him and threw him into a wall.Sensei Wu,Garmadon,Kyle,and Tai all went for Ren while his students attacked us.I kicked a ninja away and spun into spinjitzu.I flung the ninja around me away and ran toward Raiden.He shot purple lightning at me but I dodged and summoned shadow me.We both attacked Raiden.A fireball flew past me and blew him away."Thanks Kai",I said."Your welcome.Now go help them fight Ren",Kai said.I ran over to Ren and pulled out my bo staff.Senei Wu and Garmadon hit him with their staffs.Ren blasted them away with chi blast and dodged Kyle's attacks.I tried hitting him but he grabbed my bo staff."You can't defeat me",Ren said before blasting me with a chi blast.Sensei Wu spun into spinjitzu and flung Ren into a wall.Ren shot a chi blast at him.Sensei Wu dodged and Garmadon hit Ren from behind."You will not win any this war Ren",He said.An earth ninja threw a boulder at him.He dodged the boulder and I went into my dragon stage.I shot fire at Ren and Tai slashed at him with his dagger.Ren created a chi shield and blocked our attacks.Ash,Ashlyn,and Jay all teleported in front of him and kicked him."I wish I brought my suit",Ronin said as he jumped over two ninja and pulled out his glaive.He threw it at Ren who caught it.I continued to shoot fire at Ren.A samurai kicked me and I flew up to him."Dragon uppercut!",I shouted as purple fire surrounded my fist.I uppercutted the samurai and a dragon swallowed him.So these fools can die.Shadow me floated next to me.'We can destroy the samurai with our dragon power?',He asked.'Yeah',I answered.He summoned shadow ninja and they went into their dragon stages.They all attacked the samurai.A water ball flew past me and hit Ren.Nya and Kevin summoned water phoenixes and attacked Ren."Enough!",Ren shouted.He formed a giant chi ball and blew it up.I created a shadow shield around us.Ren's eyes turned purple and purple energy swirled around him.He floated in the air and summoned his dragon."What the heck happened to Master Ren?",Raiden asked.Kai summoned his dragon and flew up to Ren.He blasted fire at him.