Tai vs Kai

Kai growled."Who the hell are you and what did you do to my brother?" "Whoa,you might want to watch your profanity there are children here",Tai said.Nya formed water balls around her hands."So this is your team?A bunch of ninja with elements?",Tai asked."We're a well oiled mission dude,so don't underestimate us",I said.I went for him but Kai put his sword in front of me."I'm going to ask again.Where the hell is my brother?",Kai asked."Mother would not be proud of your language Kai",Tai said."Answer the question!" "Ok.I'm Tai Smith,I can control fire,I have a dagger,and your brother is right here." Tai pointed to himself and smiled.Lloyd formed energy around his hands."Kai.Let Martel through.Now",He said."Aw is the green ninja mad?",Tai taunted."You shut up." Marquel formed yellow energy around him and flew.He then created a star in the shape of a ball."I can incinerate him",He said."Kai you might want to decide if your going to fight or not",Tai said.Kai charged toward him and slashed with his sword.Tai smiled and dodged.He spun into a fiery tornado and Kai did the same."He can use spinjitzu?!",I asked."Spin what?",Marquel asked."Sensei will explain it later",I said.Tai and Kai both ran into each other and flew back.Tai pulled out a golden dagger and attacked Kai.Kai blocked with his sword and punched him away.Cole went to grab Tai but Kai pushed him."No one interfere",He said to us."But Kai he's our brother",Nya said."That man is not my brother",Kai said and attacked again.Tai got up and backflipped away."Well that wasn't nice brother",He said.He grabbed a nearby shuriken and threw it at Kai.Kai dodged and continued to slash with his fire sword."Is fire man going to be okay?",Tommy asked."He'll be fine young one",Kyle assured him.Tai shot a fireball at Kai but Kai just walked through it."I can control fire too",Kai said."I can see that",Tai said."Wait a minute who's Kai?",Jay asked.Kai slapped him."Ow,that's definitely Kai",He said.Tai ran toward Kai and kicked him off the Bounty."Well that's one down.Twenty nine to go",He said."I'm not done yet!",Kai's shouted flying on his dragon."Kyle can you tell me who will win this battle?",Garmadon asked."Sorry,that would ruin the future and I can't allow that",Kyle apologized."Why can't we change the future?",Shadow asked."Well we don't know what could happen to us.We could all turn into zombies",Shen said."The future is weird",Shadow said."Coming from the kid who can teleport to shadows." "There is nothing weird about that." Shen sighed.There was no arguing with the purple eyed girl.Kai shot flames at Tai and Tai of course went through them."This will only result in you burning the ship Kai.Stop shooting fire",Leon said.Kevin and Karen were discussing something.Tai looked toward Kai and threw his dagger at him.Kai dissolved his dragon and caught the dagger.Tai kicked Kai away and took his dagger back.He threw a smoke bomb."Ash can you clear this smoke?",Emily asked.Ash nodded and cleared the smoke.Wen it was clear Garmadon was gone."Where's my dad?",Lloyd asked."It's becoming true",Sensei Wu said."What is?",Leon asked."My vision.It's all becoming true."