Samurai vs Ninja

"Ronin go make sure Ren is still here",Sensei Wu said.Ronin left and I followed him."Why are you following me?",He asked."I'm just making sure nothing happens",I answered.We reached Ren and he smiled."You are all going to die soon",He said.Ronin pulled out his glaive and spun it."You sure about that?",He asked."Yes I am." We left him as the Bounty stopped."Why did we stop?",I asked.Jay ran in with his nunchucks and a samurai chasing him.He blasted the samurai with lightning and looked toward us."Hurry up and get outside with the other ninja dragons",He said to me.Ronin left and I went outside.I turned into my dragon stage and flew next to Dusty and Violet."Sandy what's going on?",I asked."I thought you were done calling me that.We're being attacked by Ren's samurai",He answered.I summoned Raven and he flew around attacking samurai.I shot purple fire at the samurai and Dusty trapped them in sand.Violet shot silver flames with me.Jay teleported up in the air with samurai and dropped them back onto the Bounty."Dude isn't that killing them?",I asked."They're not alive or dead so it doesn't matter,watch",Jay said.The samurai that he dropped all stood back up and attacked again.Ash shot smoke at them while Ashlyn sliced them with her double swords."Ice!",Zane shouted.He shot an ice beam and froze some of the samurai.I turned into a dragon and shot fire at the samurai but they still attacked."Ninjago!",Sensei Wu shouted.He spun into a golden tornado and launched samurai off of the Bounty.I summoned shadow minions.'Attack!',I commanded.Raven flew back and helped us attack the samurai.Dusty summoned sand ninja,Violet summoned illusions,and Caden summoned spirits.Marquel floated the samurai off of the Bounty and pulled out his sais."Do you guys get attacked like this all the time?",He asked."Yeah pretty much",I answered while dodging a samurai's sword."Sweet!" I kicked a samurai and knocked him off the Bounty with my bo staff.I then summoned shadow me and we both attacked the samurai.Kyle summoned time samurai and stopped all the samurai in time.Karen walked over to me."I need a sword",She said.I summoned a shadow sword and gave it to her.She used her super speed to attack all the samurai at once.
3rd person view
Ren smiled as he heard the ninja battling his other "students".He formed purple chi around his hands and melted the bars.He then shot a chi blast through the Bounty and went upstairs.
1st person view
"We're being surrounded",I said.Tommy summoned a storm cloud and shot lightning at the samurai."Wind!",Shen shouted.He pushed the samurai off the Bounty with wind but more came."I'm getting tired",Emily said."Same here",Chase said.He formed a technology sword and attacked more samurai.Cameron created clones of himself and attacked with them.Leon trapped samurai in wood domes and Shadow attacked the samurai around her."Hello ninja",Ren said.How did he get out?Ronin threw his glaive at him.It missed and he pulled out a sword.Zane threw his shuriken and Violet spun into spinjitzu.Lloyd formed an energy ball around him and exploded it.Kyle ran up to Ren and tried slicing him."We meet again master of time",Ren said.He pulled out a sword,said something to it,and it turned into a bigger sword."How did you get the weapon of all weapons?",Kyle asked while his left eye flashed."I stole it from you of course",Ren answered."But it was destroyed." "Zavok brought it back",I said while punching a samurai.Kyle slashed and Ren caught his wrist."You really think you can beat me?",He asked.Kyle spun into a silver tornado and sucked Ren in.He tossed him and stopped spinning.Ren got up and slashed at Kyle with the weapon of all weapons.Kyle blocked with his sword and froze Ren in time."Attack him!",Kyle shouted.The samurai pushed Kyle away and guarded Ren."YOU SHALL NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE MASTER",a samurai said.Kevin and Nya shot water balls at them.Kai and Tai both surrounded their weapons with fire.They attacked the samurai and went for Ren."Listen well master",Tai said before he was knocked to the ground by a samurai.He spun into spinjitzu and tossed the samurai.Marquel floated the samurai off of the Bounty.Ronin went into Rex and shot missiles at the samurai."Is that all of them?",I asked."Yes",Kyle answered."Someone take Ren back to the cage we put him in",Cole said.Ren jumped off the Bounty.A jet floated above us carrying him."Goodbye ninja.I'll be seeing you soon just wait",He said before leaving."That was tiring",Zane said."We need to be ready for Ren from now on",Sensei Wu said.