Learning about the kids' family

"Do you know how you were sent to the place Kai and Cole found you?",Sensei Wu asked the kids."Zavok told us he transported us through a portal",Chase answered."But you have no evidence?" "None."Do you know who your parents are?" "No.Zavok and his power of stupidness took our memories and our parents memories",Emily said."I may have a clue who Shen and Karen's parents are",Lloyd said."Who?",Shen and Karen asked at the same time."Well Shen controls wind so I'm guessing Morro,and Karen controls speed so maybe Turner." "That makes sense",Kai said."Wait so my Dad's dead?",Shen asked.No one responded."Oh well I'll get over it." "Who's Turner?",I asked."The master of speed",Cole answered."Oh." "I think I may have something that can help get your memories back",Sensei Wu said.He explained everything and each of the kids all drank some tea that he gave to them.
1 hour later
"We're siblings!",Amy and Ruby said together."Our parents are all alive and healthy",Leon said.Everyone celebrated except Chase and Kevin."What's wrong Chase?",Kevin asked."I don't know my parents at all",Chase said."I was an orphan." "Oh." Chase left and Kevin sighed."Um,soooo.Nya,Jay have you two ever you know?",Kevin asked nervously.Nya and Jay seemed confused but Kai understood right away.He whispered something in their ears and they both became bright red."Hell no!",Jay shouted."Language",I said. "Why would you think that Kevin?" "Heh.Well congratulations you have a son",Kevin replied nervously."I don't understand",Nya said."How do we have a son?" "I'm your son." Kai held a fireball in his hand."I'm going to kill you Jay!",He shouted."Wait I don't remember this!",Jay shouted."Zavok." "Oh my God." Well that was strange.