The ninja kid is back

Jay grabbed Roger while his other project flew the Bounty."Quick question,what's your other project's name?",I asked."Jay Jr.",Jay answered."So Roger can do awesome things and that just flies the Bounty?",Kai asked."Yes." "Jesus Christ Jay." Yellow light surrounded me and I was lifted off the ground.Cool.I floated to the deck and was dropped."I told you I could reach him",Marquel said."Cade give him twenty dollars",Dusty ordered."No",Caden said."What the heck is going on?",I asked.Violet sighed."These two made a bet." "And Caden lost?How did you lose?",I asked."I'm not answering that",Caden replied.Dusty summoned his dragon and walked over to the edge of the deck."I'm going to the beach to practice my control over sand.Anyone coming?",Dusty asked."Sure",We answered.
20 minutes later
Dusty formed sand shurikens and threw them at targets.Only one made it."Dude can you aim?",I asked.Dusty formed a sand tornado."Let's find out." "Dusty don't kill him",Violet said."Why?",Dusty asked."Because I said so." Caden pulled out his spear and threw it at a target.It went through it."This is boring",He said as he grabbed his spear."Agreed little bro",I said.Marquel destroyed all the targets and smiled."I can destroy the targets just fine sandman",He said.A shuriken flew past me and I sighed.Why did a ninja have to attack again?I turned around and had to stop myself from laughing."Oh it's you again.What are you doing here?",Dusty asked.The ninja girl didn't answer.Instead she walked over to me and pulled out scythe."Didn't you have a sword last time?",Marquel asked."Who is this?",Caden asked."Ren sent someone to kill us",I answered."I'm not here for the boy with the spear",the ninja girl said before trying to slice me with the scythe.I blocked with my bo staff and Caden attacked her.She blocked and slashed at his head.He dodged and Violet kicked her.Dusty pulled out his daggers and spun into spinjitzu.He threw the girl across the beach and Marquel ran after her with his sai.The girl threw a boulder at Marquel but he dodged and shot a solar ray at her.She dodged and threw a shuriken at him.Marquel went into his dragon stage and lifted the girl in the air."Why are you back?",He asked.The girl didn't answer so Marquel dropped her.She spun into spinjitzu and slowed her fall.I spun my bo staff and hit her with it.Violet threw her fans at her and summoned an illusion of herself.The girl spun her scythe and blocked Violet's fans.She swung at the illusion Violet while the real one attacked her from behind."Why won't you die silently?",The girl asked.Caden tripped her and pointed his spear at her face."I don't care if you didn't come for me,I will still fight you",He said.The girl tripped Caden and pointed her scythe at him."You'll have to try better than that spear kid",She said.I shot her with a shadow ball and trapped her in darkness.Caden tackled her."Cade make sure she doesn't get up",I said.Marquel landed and turned back normal.He walked over to Caden and floated the ninja girl."Let me go cosmic ninja",She shouted."If I do that you'll escape fool",Marquel said.Caden put away his spear while Marquel summoned a portal."Bye",He said while putting the girl into the portal.He closed it and smiled."I wish I could create portals",Caden said.We flew back to the Bounty.

Cosmic ninjaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें