Meeting the master of chi Ren

Lloyd shot an energy ball in the air."Dude that's not going to help us find Garmadon",I said."It helps me release my anger",Lloyd replied.I guess that works then.Kai threw me my bo staff."We're sparring",He said.I wonder why.I walked over to him and put on my ninja mask."Try not to die",I warned him while spinning my bo staff.He ignored me and charged with his fire sword.I dodged and hit him with my bo staff."Don't charge until you are sure I'm not paying attention",I said sounding like Sensei Wu."You sound like Wu",Shade said."That's not bad." "It's not good either." Fair point.Speaking of points Kai slashed at me.I blocked with my bo staff and tripped him.He got up and shot a fireball at my face.I turned into a shadow and let it pass me.I then turned solid."Calm down Kai",I said."I can't be calm when I know my brother's evil",He said.'He also can't be calm at all',I thought."I have a plan",Kyle said."You could have said that an hour ago",I said."Be quiet and listen." "Yes sir." "I think we should go after Tai and find Garmadon",Kyle said."We don't know where the fool is fool",I reminded him."Zane knows",Kyle said."Sweet.Go get my brothers,the kids,Sandy,and Violet",I ordered.Kyle ran off to go do that."Are you sure his plan is going to work?",Lloyd asked."No,but it doesn't hurt to try",I said."That's true."
20 min later
"So we're doing what now?",Cameron asked."We're going to find Tai.Get it through your thick evil skull",Marquel said."I'm not evil.Emily sure,but not me",Cameron said.Emily punched him."Let's go melt Kai's brother",She said.I created my dragon and flew off.Dusty followed me while the kids went onto Violet's dragon."So where are we going exactly?",Shen asked."Just following Zane",I said.We flew toward New Ninjago City and landed."Wait here",Zane said.He ran around a corner."So what's the plan?",Ruby asked."We find Tai,beat him up,and get Garmadon back",Karen said."Yeah.That's the plan",I said.Zane came back and motioned for us to follow him.He pointed toward a dojo."That's where we're going",He said.Marquel flew toward it.Dusty and I went into our dragon modes and did the same.Violet just walked over with Zane and the kids."Why did you have to fly?",She asked."Because we're awesome",Marquel said.Violet rolled her eyes."Boys." Zane walked inside the dojo and we followed him inside."Don't just walk in",I said.Chase pulled out something that looked like a remote and pressed a few buttons on it.He turned invisible."I'll go see if I can find Garmadon",He said from in front of me.Shadow and I became shadows."We'll come too",I said.We all looked over the dojo.Why was it so big and not like another dojo that had one room?I spotted Garmadon."I see him",I said turning solid.Shadow and Chase appeared beside me.I went into my dragon stage and melted the door with purple flames."Thank you",Garmadon said.A man with red hair and brown eyes landed in front of us."Hello",He said."Um hi.Who the devil are you?",I asked."My name is Ren and I would like for you to leave",Ren said.Ok then.I grabbed Garmadon and began to walk away."Leave the sensei",Ren said."But he's our friend." "I know but now he is with me." I turned around and saw that Garmadon had red eyes.We walked over to Ren.Tai came from behind them."We meet again",He said."So,um can we leave with Garmadon or not?",Chase asked."No." Shadow disappeared."She left us!",Chase shouted."No she didn't",I said.I pulled out my bo staff and created a shadow ninja."Chase,you take Garmadon.Shadow ninja and I can handle these two." Ren surrounded his hands with purple energy.He then ran toward me and punched.I dodged and tried hitting him with my bo staff.He grabbed it and threw it.It turned into Shadow me."Three on two,that doesn't seem fair.",Tai said.He charged toward me while Chase went for Garmadon."Come on Garmadon let's go",He said.Garmadon threw him away."Ow.Ok fine be that way." I grabbed onto Tai's shoulder and pulled him to the ground.Ren punched me from behind."Ow",I said.Shadow me and Shadow ninja attacked Tai and Ren.I took control over their shadows and made them attack.A shuriken flew past Tai and Ren."We are leaving",Zane said.He grabbed Chase and I ran after them."Well that was a failure",I said."Chase are you hurt?",Amy asked."I hope not",Chase answered.We ran outside and went back to the Bounty.We should have probably brought Kyle with us."Did you get my dad back?",Lloyd asked."No.We know where is though",Shadow said."Good." Shadow smiled and vanished."Ok next time we bring Kyle and Lloyd",Dusty said."And Cole",Violet said."Sure." Caden walked away with the other kids."Alright tomorrow we try again",I said.Everyone nodded and we all went to eat whatever Zane made.