Chapter 21: planes?

I ducked down into Kyle's shirt pocket as he stepped through the door into the airport. Here was the plan:

1. They would enter through the entrance to the airport.

2. Get checked in.

3. The tinies would somehow find their way past the metal detectors.

4. Meet up on the other side.

5. Continue on their merry way.

"Hello we have tickets for Brazil?" Kyle said, stopping at a counter.

The man sitting at the counter looked up from his computer, "Ok just let me see them.... Alright are you the Smallens?"

"Yes," Kyle said, reaching into his jeans pocket for his I.D.

I didn't listen to their conversation, I was prepping myself to be on my own again. Kyle was the only person I completely trusted, and I would be without him...

I was jolted out of my thoughts as I was plucked out of Kyle's shirt pocket, "I thought of a way to let you sneak past..." He said, kneeling down.

I noticed that we were in an empty men's restroom. I averted my eyes from any of the stalls, even though there was no one there.

"Is it alright with you if I put you on my shoe?" He asked quickly, checking the door in case anyone comes in.

Put me in his shoe? Like with his foot?
"W-what do you mean?" I asked, fearing for my safety.

"I mean, you could ride my shoe. Like, hold on to the laces while I walk, and then get off and run past the detectors, then hop back on when I'm on the other side." He explained.

I released the breath in my chest, "Oh! Yeah ok..." I said.

He smiled, "Good! Glad you agree, I'll pretend like I'm tying my shoe and you can hop into my sleeve. Ok? Any questions?"

So I would be on his shoe, get off and run to the other side, get on, and then when he pretends to tie his shoe I climb into his sleeve...

"No. I got it." I said.

He kissed my forehead, "Awesome, good luck."

I took a deep breath as I was lowered to his shoe, he stood up. Letting the pant leg fall around me. I held on tight as I wrapped myself in the clean shoelaces.
Looking at my surroundings I glanced around as Kyle stood there for a moment, when I glanced up I realized I could see his boxers. And I could feel my face flush with red, I wouldn't look there ever again.

But once he started walking...

It could make one extremely sick, or let them have the ride of their life.

I was kinda both.

It was a pattern of stop, go, stop, go. Like stopping abruptly, then going a mile. Etc.

It made me want to puke, and shout at the top of my lungs. But then that would give me away so, I didn't.

"Hey Kyle, you all set?"