Chapter 11: Hotels Galore

Kyle:

I stir awake, only wanting to sleep more. I turn over to sleep on the other side, when I hear a small sneeze. Then I feel a small movement, on my chest. It tickles me, and my first thought is a spider. So I look down at my chest, to see not an insect. But Ashley, wrapped up in a section of my shirt.

"Oh my god." I say absentmindedly, startled by the tiny person so close to my face.

I felt her jump awake. She glanced at me, she jumped up and backpedaled into my hand, which I caught her before she fell down.

"Cot-damit Kyle!" She said angrily, as she glared at me.

I pursed my lips, and raised my eyebrows. I was just as confused as she was.

"Wha- ah- sorry!" I said, sitting up.

She squeaked and fell on her back. I mentally face-palmed, "Sorry sorry!" I said, sitting still.

She growled, and got back up. Brushing herself off. Wait did she just growl at me? I think she just did...why?

"I have So many reasons to be mad at you! First, you scare me half to death with your- your- freakin' Giant face! Second, you shake me into oblivion while you sit up! And third! You- you toss me into the air trying to fix everything!" She said, she was steaming.

I didn't know what to say, those were not very good reasons to be mad...

"S-sorry?" Is all I managed to sputter.

She glared at me before turning around, not even looking at me.

She didn't speak to me all morning.

Ashley:

I hope he's not mad.

I wanted to be the angry one before he noticed I was in a dangerous spot.

I think I'm good at acting actually.

Back to Kyle:

As soon as we were on the highway she leaned up against my neck...

But I thought she was mad at me.

I don't understand girls.

//*driving car and stuff*\\

I heard a weird noise a car shouldn't make... But I've heard it before and the problem usually fixes itself.

//*CARS!*\\

Ok, this girl is climbing all over me. She's in my pocket, on my shoulders, my arms, and legs. Gosh, I guess she's really bored. Enough so, that she tickles me everywhere.

This is gonna be a long drive.

Three hundred reads! Thanks! Does anyone have any ideas for a special chapter? Any o.c.'s that want to make an appearance? Someone? Any events that should go down? Idk but let's-a go!