New you

Jae pov
"What's the matter?" I asked August as he got out the car with the bags.
"You always starting drama with someone."
"Oh I don't like her and that's your fault."
"How?"
"August you slept with her you said your man enough to admit it well admit it."
"Ok a while ago."
"Yes and she almost knocked Kaylie out my arms. So why are you ok with that? What were gonna do to keep her out of harms way because you put me there all the time but I won't let you put my kids there."
"I don't put my kids in harms way."
"You did today you couldn't keep it in your pants was I not enough for you did I do something wrong?" I realized we were outside and walked into the house and sat my things down he followed I sat down thinking what did I do so bad to deserve this.
"You were enough for me I..." He trailed off looking away from me then back at me.
"Then I did something wrong I know we fought but I(gcf)"
"You did nothing wrong I just wanted to explore I guess."
"August I know you love me and all but don't lie to me and save my feelings tell me the truth."
"I was just exploring."
"If you don't tell me now I'm leaving."
"I was exploring."
"You said you wanted me to be happy and I'm not happy I'm gonna go find a place to live and I'll pick up our daughter tomorrow." I said as I walked out getting in the car I called my assistant.
Phone convo
Sara can you find a beautiful furnished home like now but close enough to August so I don't have to drive to far to drop off the kids.
Will do I'll find it for you give me ten minutes.
Thanks dear.
Your welcome.
End of convo
I drove around until she called back giving me an address 4089 starlight drive I drove and realized it was ten minutes away from August house. I walked in it was beautiful then I left to get a copy of the key made and buy five comforter sets in everyone's favorite color as I made it to the store and picked up a pink comforter as I looked at it I was tapped on the shoulder I turned to see August and Kaylie. "What?" I said turning around he sighed.
"Can we talk?"
"I'm busy. Kaylie what's you favorite color."
"Blue."
"Ok you like this one."
"Yes." I put it in the basket along with a purple, red, pink, and mint green comforters.
"Jae can we talk?"
"No, so you can lie to me again."
"No." I started pushing the basket to the dish isle looking at plates and glasses. "Jae talk to me." I looked at him.
"Kaylie pick out a mason jars for you and your brothers and sisters." She nodded and looked. "What August you can't tell me the truth."
"Ok I was angry at you for being bossy and controlling all the time yelling and forcing your opinion down my throat I wanted to be in control." My eyes where watery I felt like I was gonna cry but I closed my eyes and put a fake smile and looked at him.
"Now that wasn't hard was it." I said trying to sound ok.
"Bottling up your feelings isn't gonna help."
"No but crying in the middle of target isn't either." I picked up Kaylie smiling and I kissed her cheek. "I'm gonna come get you tomorrow ok and we can go do something fun."
"Otay." I gave her to August I then walked away as August walked the other way I went to the house and put all the bed spreads on the bed then I put up the dishes. I went to take a shower I washed my hair put on purple shorts and a sleeveless purple hoodie then my phone started to ring.
Phone convo
Hello
Jae come to the studio to record a pink print movie.
Ok I'm coming.
End of convo
I put my purple and black Jay's on then blow dried my hair I then opened the door only to see August there. "What I have to go."
"Jae are you really not gon come home."
"August I think it's best for you to have some space."
"And that's why I did it you try and make decisions for me I don't need another mother I already have one."
"Yeah but I'm making that decision for me." I said walking out my house closing and locking the door I looked at him. "I'm sorry for being a second mother but I think we need time."
"I've had nothing but time."
"Well I haven't." I then walked to my car and got in he walked up to the car window so I rolled it down.
"Can we talk about it over dinner or something."
"Sure tomorrow." He nodded in agreement and pulled away in the car I drove to the studio only to see Wayne there I got out the car. "Where's everybody?" I questioned.
"At the video shoot site I realized I didn't tell you where it was and my phone died you got a charger."
"Yeah." I said getting my car charger out. "Here." I said handing it to him.
"Thanks."
"Where's the site?" I asked getting in my car.
"You know the grasslands?"
"Yeah."
"Ok well there's a mansion over by the grasslands along with a couple buildings we rented out one for you to shoot three videos in that area so you can follow me there and your trailer is already there."
"Ok."
********At video site********
"Ok Jae you guys are arguing about him cheating and making a fool of you, you're angry, you're hurt, and vulnerable so show your womanly side and cry in the car a little."
"Ok got it."
"K take action." I walked out the building in a huff then I stopped not knowing what to say. "Cut, Jae what happened?"
"Do I really yell at him?"
"Yes. He's gonna yell back lets just start from the very top." I nodded and got in the truck driving around while singing "the crying game" as the camera car followed. Then the actor yelled out f*** in anger and that's when I again stormed out the building then my mind slapped Chris's face on to his and realized I was ready to hit him so I walked to the truck making us argue in the street. "Cut!"
"Did I mess up?"
"No the wind just blew your hair, someone come fix it."
"Oh ok." They fixed my hair and touched up my makeup.
"Now when we start back put your hand up and get in the car. Action!" I did as told then I drove away and started rapping and singing then I started crying as the car was hit and that was the intro to "I lied" on this part I was basically kidnapped by Boris kodjoe but I wasn't trying to get away. He was driving as I was singing and knocked out he drove to the mansion as it rained and basically slept with me but didn't so I thought of him as August when that song was over I changed into a red dress with a band aid on my forehead expressionless sitting next to the first actor in the business building as people talked about me then I changed into a white dress standing in the grasslands singing "grand piano" as the first actor played the piano. "Cut! Jae could you run through the grasslands just for a little bit?"
"Yeah of course." I ran gracefully through the grasslands then I sat next to the actor on the piano looking lost and hurt. Then I changed back into the red dress getting in the car with the first actor as the second looked for me ending the movie with a piano and violin duet.
"Jae that was beautiful!" The director said excited.
"Thank you for your help." I smiled and walked to my trailer only to see Chris standing there. "What?"
"I can't just come and see my wife?"
"No I want a divorce."
"After all that stuff August did to you I messed a couple times and you ready to leave me?!"
"Me and August have been together way longer than me and you have and you cheated more than he did and he's never put his hands on me especially not twice and he's never tried to kidnap my kids! So yes I want a divorce from you."
"That's not fair."
"What's not fair! That you beat my ass twice or that you tried to take my child away from me after I told you she wasn't yours."
"That's not my fault you cheated and got pregnant."
"No it's just your fault you cheated multiple times and thought I was supposed to stay faithful no you step out on me I'mma fo d*** sure step out on you."
"That's f***** up so you divorce me for him?"
"No I'mma divorce you for me." I said going into my trailer trying to close the door only for it to swung open. "Omg leave Chris!"
"No this some h** s*** you doing!"
"Is there a problem?" Wayne and tyga walked up.
"Nah we good." Chris said bluntly trying to get them to leave most likely only to try and beat me again.
"Well you need to go bruh." Tyga said looking at me.
"Look ty I'm talking to my wife could we please have some privacy."
"No we need to close set you can talk to her another time most likely a place where there's a lot of people or at my house." Wayne said rudely. "Jae go ahead and close the door get dressed and go home." I nodded and reached for the door but Chris puts his hand on the door.
"Don't close that door Jae I swear you'll regret it."
"Leave me alone I hate you I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna be around you, I only married you because I thought August would object and save me from your sycophantic a**, I cheated once verse how many girlfriends you have and I got pregnant but I'm glad I did I love my daughter (gcf)" Chris put his hand on my throat and pushed me all the back into a wall now chocking me with both hands neither one of my feet was touching the ground tyga and Wayne pulled me off of him Wayne knocked him out.
"Jae that was some f***** up stuff you said."
"Some of it I didn't mean I was angry I did love him until he had various girlfriends some pregnant the wedding thing I was waiting on August to object but he didn't I loved Chris then he tried to beat me in front of my daughter and kidnap her. I knew I could never be his first love, first wife, first baby momma, I couldn't be his anything but I knew that August was my everything except first person I slept with but I wasn't his either but both our first are happily married to each other. I guess after a while I realized there was nothing special about me to Chris to keep him from hurting me he just tried kill me he looked in my eyes and everything and I'm in all this because a girl kissed August and I couldn't accept an apology." I cried after that Wayne called the cops and Chris was arrested which was last thing I wanted but the only option. I got dressed and left and drove to her house when she opened the door she was shocked to she me. "Hi."