Make it home

August A. Pov
After we dropped the kids off we drove straight to the studio and met up with my homies and my homie jeezy to make this song and tell them I'm leaving tonight I don't know if Jae is still mad at me but  glad she supports me. We got there we got out the car and everybody hugged Jae and shook my hand we went inside and I walked in the studio and put the headphones on the dj put on the beat.
                Make it home
  [Verse 1:]
I don't always do what I should
But I do what I gotta do
When you've been at the bottom, you see the hunger inside of you
Don't say what you won't do
'Cause it can all change
When the going gets tough it'll drive you insane
See I done dodged a couple shots
Served a couple blocks
Hit a couple corners tryna shake a couple cops
I broke a couple rules
Ain't graduate from school
'Cause I was busy hustling, man,
I thought that shit was cool

[Pre-chorus:]
See I gotta keep it real with you baby
'Cause the shit I used to do is what made me
And I'm hoping I ain't gotta go back to the trap
'Cause we really know that we don't want that

[Chorus:]
But if I don't make it home tonight
Tell my mama that I love her
Leave some flowers for my brother
Girl I love ya
But if I don't make it home tonight
Take some money to my sister
I don't ever want her chasing after niggas
'Cause where I'm from
Niggas outchea dying every day
And they ain't no bad, they just tryna make a way
And I ain't no different
So if I get missing
These are my last wishes
I hope you get them right
Girl if I don't make it home tonight

[Verse 2:]
I know it's harsh
But this is how I feel, girl it's coming from the heart
I hope it doesn't end the way it had to start
'Cause it started out bad but I made it this far
But everyone ain't tryna see me make it
Or they only wanna see me win so they can take it
'Cause I know it's hard to find a job
So niggas kill and rob
There's a chance that I won't make it here tomorrow
Being honest

[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus]

[Verse 3: Jeezy]
Would you miss me? Would you miss me?
Would you walk up to my casket? Would you kiss me?
My life is schizophrenic, I'm just tryna stay sane
Pour a cup full, hope it take away the pain
I said you know I I I I came from the projects, nigga
Don't care if it kill me, I die, won't stay in them projects nigga
You know I'm fresh as a motherfucker, in case that I die tonight
Got a lot on my mind, you know that I'm high tonight
I left that black Hublot at home
So really I don't got the time
My nigga got power quarter, heard that he dropped the dime
Failure's no option nigga, you out of yo fucking mind
Risked my life and my freedom for it So ain't none of you stopping my...
[Chorus:x2]
Jae's eyes where filled with tears and she got up and walked out holding her mouth. I put my head phones down and ran after her she was in bathroom she was bent over a toilet throwing up she got up wiped her mouth and rinsed out with water and looked at me. "Don't worry I'm not pregnant but umm I loved your song."
"Thanks I'm glad you did since it was a guide for what I need you to do if I don't make it home."
"Don't say that because that's not gonna happen."
"You never know I just gotta get you prepared for it."
"Well if you feel like you might not come back home you don't need to go remember we have four kids I can't do it all by myself."
"I know it will be ok I will only be gone for one month so just come visit me once every week."
"Ok are you done recording your song."
"Yeah."
"Ok well I wanna go spend time with you by myself so we talk and stuff."
"Ok can you and the kids move back into the house?"
"Yep I guess we can." We got in the car and turned it on and you're my baby came on the radio and I started singing it to Jae she started smiling. "Can we go get our stuff from my moms house. "
"Yep."
"What are we gonna tell the world when you disappear for a month."
"Um I needed a vacation I guess I don't know lets just get y'alls stuff and unpack before the kids get home so we can go have fun before I leave!"
"Ok!"
~~
"Ok I'm done in the twins and Alanna's rooms."
"I'm done with your stuff and Austin's."
"So where are we going to when we get the kids back."
"It's a surprise go get dressed."
"No! Not until you give me an idea of how to dress for tonight."
"Just normal nothing fancy." She went upstairs and came back down one hour looking beautiful.
Jae A. Pov
I went upstairs and put on a blue flowing shirt some gold high waisted shorts with gold converses. I put on some makeup with red lipstick then rinsed my hair and dried it so it would curl and I walked downstairs. To August making googling eyes at me which reminded me of when we first met. "Babe sit down I want to talk to you."
"Am I in trouble?"
"No I just wanted talk about the you know like just now when I walked downstairs how you looked at me reminded me of when we first met."
"Yeah every time we fight I remember then I think about how things could've been if I wouldn't have asked you that question I felt I should've pushed you away but I didn't."
"Well I'm glad you didn't because I believe everything happens for a reason for someone to become stronger and we have."
"Yeah you right." The door opened the kids walked in smiling and laughing Alanna ran and jumped on me while the twins jumped on August.
"Y'all go get dressed so we can go out and have fun with daddy."
"Yay." Then they took off  into their rooms the twins where wearing matching rompers and Jordan's. While Alanna tried to match my colors and my hair style and Austin wore some black joggers and a Las Vegas shirt. We left the house and went to ally cats and played around for hours until the kids got sleepy and hungry so we ordered Chinese and waited for it at home and put the kids in the tub and in their pjs before the food got there and we ate they went to bed and I helped August get packed. We took a shower and cuddled until time for him to go lord knows I didn't want him to go but he said he needed to for me to get better for me and the kids. I got up made him some coffee and some breakfast for on the way I dropped him off at the rehab center and told him I will visit him every week kissed him for the last time wiped my tears. Then drove back home and laid the kids clothes out for in the morning set my alarm to get them up in the morning once again a single mother for a month and I refuse to get a nanny I watch lifetime.