Change

August A. Pov.
2years later
After August jrs funeral.
Me and jae still haven't gotten married mostly because I still can't deal with lost of our son. I don't think it would be so hard if I didn't see him every time I looked in the mirror or when I looked at Jae or Alanna . Jae walked in the room and was yellow on the phone.
"Who's  Vanessa and why is she calling me asking if you're here!" She walked up to me and in my face. Man I didn't feel like dealing with this right now.
"I don't know nobody named Vanessa jae go somewhere." I stood up and walked to the other side of the room and she followed me and put her phone in my face.
"She said she know you and she said y'all slept together and she say she has your baby and she don't want to take care of him no more!" She pushed me and I slapped her she fell to the ground and She slid to the wall when I walked towards her I seen the tears fall from her face I grabbed her and hugged  her .
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you I love you I'm just still hurt about jr."
"I know don't let it happen again I miss him two he was my baby boy I see him when I look at you it's hard for me too." I kissed her and the doorbell rang and I went to go get the door there was a little boy standing there looking at me. I seen a woman drive away and I let the boy in and jae walked down the stairs holding Alanna and she looked at me she didn't even look angry she smiled and put Alanna down and she grabbed the boys hand and pulled him up the stairs .
"Baby that boy can't be mine he doesn't look like me."
"It's fine it doesn't matter he's older than Alanna and our first baby so I know." We went up stairs and jae got Alanna and I grabbed the boys hand and we went downstairs and got in the car and drove to a doctors office and got a DNA test on Austin (the little boy). The doctor came back and told me the baby wasn't mine Jae was smiling and the boy started to cry.
Jae N. Pov.
The doctor came back and told me the baby wasn't his I was smiling and the boy started to cry. I stepped out and called Vanessa back.
Phone convo.
Me- The baby isn't his Vanessa who's is it and how you get my number.
Vanessa- I got your number online and his dad is dead he seen August on TV and kept calling him dad so I called and I got evicted I wanted a better life for him I'm so sorry.
Me - I understand that but we would have helped you so can you come by our house and we will help you out. In some way ok bye."
Vanessa- Thanks bye."
Now I gotta talk to August he gone be mad I walked back in the room and told August I need to talk to him. "Ok August Vanessa said she knew Austin wasn't yours but she got evicted and the boy seen you on tv and kept calling you dad because his dad died. So I told her we would help her out. So please don't get mad."
"I'm not mad at you but her yes I mean she could've handled this differently I mean I did something wrong I hit you."
"Listen can we not bring that up again but we need to go she's gonna meet us at the house."
"No! Why would invite her there that's the dumbest decision you ever made your so stupid."
"What is wrong with you don't get treat me how you want to I don't care what you think your going through our hurt about I don't but you acting like a complete idiot towards me is not going to get you anywhere."
"You know what just shut up and let's leave."
"You are gonna give me the keys and you are gonna talk to his mother like you have some since and me and are gonna finish this discussion when they leave." I took the keys and picked up Alanna who was sitting there looking confused. August grabbed Austin we got in the car and I drove to the house I went inside and put Alanna it the tub then brushed her hair back and put her pajamas on then laid her down to sleep. I went down stairs to August talking and playing around with Austin when I came downstairs they both stopped and Austin asked could he go to sleep and August gave him a shirt and put him in a guest room. While he was up their I called Vanessa but it went straight to voicemail. I walked upstairs prepared for a fight. August looked up me and put his head down then rubbed his face and got to try to walk towards me. I softly pushed him back and looked him in his eyes. "Why do you feel you can talk to me how ever you please I am not your kid and I'm not your wife I'm not obligated to listen to you have a temper tantrum. You don't get to call me stupid and whatever else and think you can flash a smile and it would be ok."
"You know what I do I work all day making so you don't have to work or want for anything but you disrespect me all the time like you do anything this is my house I pay the bills. You don't have to be here." I heard the door open and Alanna was standing there crying.
"Does this mean me and mommy have to go now daddy." I looked at him with so much pain in my eyes.
"No baby me and you are gonna go have a sleep over at grandmas k so get a bag packed." She walked away as I closed the door and I stormed into the closet and grabbed a bag put some clothes a toothbrush , curling iron , and some hair products for me and Alanna .
"Baby stop where are you going I didn't mean it I'm sorry." He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"You did August and you know it now what you think about is that little boy in the other room."  I said as I walked outside the room to Alanna standing there holding her bag I checked her bathroom to see if she got everything and she did so I put our stuff in the trunk and I put her in the car and decided to go stay at a hotel instead of my moms and I invited Eva, Mia and her daughter we met up there and I got us a big suit. The girls went to sleep while Eva Mia and I sat in the room talking like we used to before we got pulled into fame. We decided that we wanted to open our own fashion agency and we were gonna look for a building in the morning we all fell asleep just like we did when we were younger spending the night at each others house.