Starting over

August A. Pov
Me and Jae picked up the kids and we decided to stay at my pent house in New York. We decided to completely start over not names or identity but move loose all relations with Lexi the whole squad moved out here except our parents. Me and Jae decided to check up on them every once in awhile whenever the kids want to see them. Me and Jae have been happy I even made her a song I called it "your my baby" (in the media room) I didn't even tell her yet. I also think Trey moved down here. I decided to send the kids to their grandparents for the weekend and while me and Jae are going to a concert that perform at. I don't know who else is performing and I don't care but I'm gonna sing the song I wrote for Jae.
Jae A. Pov
I was in the shower washing my hair when I finished I put on a floral crop top and some black sweats that were capris and some black and white Jordan's. I put my hair in a bun and decided to go play volleyball with my friends.
~
I came home to August standing there holding flowers and he was smiling at me really hard. I grabbed the flowers and smelled them then I looked at him.
"Jae do you want to go to a concert with me I have to perform."
"Yeah let me get in the shower "
So I repeated my hygiene and left my hair wet so it go curly so I parted in down the middle and put on a little makeup and put on a matching pair of blue lace underwear. Then I went in my closet and put on a black skin tight dress and some black red bottoms and grabbed a red clutch for a pop of color.
When I walked down the stairs August looked at me and bit his lip which made me laugh. He walked up to me and grabbed my butt with both hands and kissed me until we heard a knock at the door. "Mr. & Mrs. Alsina your limousine out front. He let me go I pulled my dress down and picked up my clutch and we walked out.
~
We where in August dressing room he was dressed and had me sitting on his lap facing him just talking about everything. In the distance I heard August five minutes on stage we got up walked to the stage as August is still pulling my hand for me to on the stage. I gave in and walked onto the stage and sat on a  stool that at the front of the stage.
    You're my baby
  She sayin' bitch im paid, that's all I gotta say
I'm like who knew, who knew, who knew
After all these years i'd make a Weezy fan
Out of you too, you too, you too
When I met you, you were
Chris Brown, Beyonce, and Kells too, Kells too
When you met me I was
T.I., BG, Juve, Outkast, and UGK (yeaaah)
But, we're both long way from home (Ohhh)
Got the windows down, radio on
I wrote a letter to the sky, sayin' maybe one day
You can kiss me, kiss me
My girl found it in the car, sayin' baby why you
Trynna diss me?
Diss me
You know you're my baby
You know you're my baby (yeah)
I'm not just in it for the ride
Cos' you know  you're my baby
Jae A. Pov
As he sang those words I could just feel the tears roll down my face I stood up he hug me and kissed me. All I heard was the cheering of fans we walked hand and hand off the stage I was still crying and we made it back to August room so he can change and we went to watch the rest of the concert. Then Trey  comes out and he immediately makes eye contact with me I just looked at August.
         Mr. Steal yo girl

Baby I'mma be straight up
Don't waste no time
I know you ain't my, you ain't my baby
Do you think about us
Do I cross your mind anytime

[Bridge:]
I know that you, you're taken
It'll never change
Cuz it's always been that way
But you know that you
Can't fake it
He can't give you what I got here right now
Girl I know what you want
No phones, we ain't even gotta talk
Next time that he leave you all alone
I'm gon' come through, replace him
I'm gonna watch you
Get naked
I'm gonna tell you
Girl take it
Next time that he leave you all alone
I'll give you all the love he denied
I'mm about to take his spot

Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back, back

Baby let me tell you what's up
I don't trust that nigga, fuck that nigga
Stop bringing him up
Baby, I ain't never gave no fucks
One fuck's too much, unless you're talking about us

[Bridge]

Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
I' back
I'm gonna watch you
Get naked
I'm gonna tell you
Girl take it
Let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back
So let your man know that
Mr. Steal Your Girl is back I'm back
August A. Pov
Did this dude really just sing a song to my wife but you know what that's fine. Cuz he don't want it over here I put my hand on Jae's leg and kissing her neck . Just let him know she's mine I just don't want her to get all worked up and confused which means I need to be the perfect husband.
We got ready to go and got in the limo and Jae fell asleep on me so I started sucking on her neck and rubbing her thigh and she woke up moaning we got back to the room and there where clothes on the floor from the front door to the bed room. We where in the restroom and a sat Jae on the counter and started sucking on her neck again and rubbing her thighs touching hot spots making her Yelp. Before I entered a made her tell how much she loved me and as I entered her moans became cries begging me not to stop. I picked her up and pushed her into the wall I felt her nails penetrate my skin making me move faster until we both released she was breathing heavily and holding me while I was still inside so I slid her off and carried her to the bed she put on of my white button up shirts from the closet and she found a Micheal Jackson hat and decided to jump on me so I reopened the shirt and laid her at bottom of the bed and barely entered before hearing a knock on the door. I slid into some basketball shorts and went to look out the peep hole. To see Trey standing there I opened the door.....