In memory of...

Jae A. Pov
I just got in the tub and cried for a while then I heard a knock on the door. I got out the tub and had on my robe I looked out the peep hole and the tears started to fall from my face. I opened the door to August standing there I hit his chest a couple times before he pulled me into a hug we sat there for a moment. Then I opened my eyes to Lexi standing with tears in her eyes and a gun. I screamed " Oh My God Nooooo!"
I was panicking she had the gun pointed at her head why was she crying why come to and do this. I walked towards her slowly and put my hand on the gun I slowly pulled her finger off the trigger and took the gun and gave it to August he took it inside and put it up. I took her inside and I talked to her.
"Why wouldn't you come to me to talk instead of turning to a gun. Lexi you could've come to to me what happened!"
"Drake raped me and I was scared to go to the police." As soon as she said someone knocked on the door. I put on some clothes and went the door to see drake standing there. August was standing directly behind me with his hand on my waist. I decided to trap him so I told August to hide but somewhere close and Lexi to stay in the room. I opened the door he stormed in slamming the door behind him grabbing me and pining me to the wall pulling down my shorts I cried with his hand over my mouth I bit his hand and didn't let go until Lexi came out hitting him upside the head. He held his head then August came out and slept him Lexi called the cops and they came and picked up drake. When that was over I felt light headed and my stomach was hurting the last thing I thought was I stressed to much and my baby is gonna suffer.  We got in the car police escort to the hospital I got out the car walked into the the hospital and asked the nurse if I could see a doctor as soon as possible. She glared at me for a while until August walked behind me she answered and walked away fast I feel like there's something I don't know but what's in the dark comes to light. She pointed us to a room a doctor came in he took an ultrasound and said everything was fine but I had to stay stress free. He suggested baby and me classes family yoga and other things but the first thing that caught my attention was no working.
"What do you mean no working I have a shared fashion agency I have to work and travel."
"Traveling is fine as long as it's not in an airplane."
"I not even four months I'm not even showing that much."
"exactly it means you need to eat more."
"Ok how am I supposed to stay stress free I have four kids and my husbands famous." I complained . I decided I was ready to go period as in back home to my house I was so stressed what am I supposed to do all day while the kids at school and August at the studio.
One week later
"Why would going to Brazil be a good idea August!"
"It's like you just got boring all of a sudden!"
"Really! I pregnant I can't fly but you know what you're selfish August tell me the real reason you wanna go to Brazil!" I feel like I'm stupid I'm not feel like he's cheating on me and if he is there's no coming back from that I'm gonna take the kids and leave.
"You know what I'm tiered of constantly fighting all the time Jae. I know you have to stay here for a couple of months but I just wanted to take you somewhere else other than here for a while ok."
"I'm sorry I just I don't know how we gonna get out there babe I can't fly." I don't know if I overreact or what he just makes me feel so guilty. So we decided to go on a road trip to Brazil. But that's in two more weeks and we decided to go shopping so Mia, tyrese, Eva, and Chris met us up there. As soon as we walked in the mall I seen my ex boyfriend he looked good I couldn't believe it was him walking around the mall by his self. He looked up and seen me and smiled and walked over to me and gave me a hug I guess it was to long because August cleared his throat. I looked up and let Trey go "August this is Trey and he is my ex boyfriend." He looked at Trey and held out his hand it was awkward because me and Trey technically never broke up. He had to move and we lost contact so yeah but I'm married now. "Well how have you been." Breaking the ice .
"I've been in the studio making music I actually just made a song about you me when we were in high school." I kinda blushed as I looked down when Alanna grabbed my hand. I wanted to know what song it was and what it was about.
"What's the name of the song?"
"Umm slow motion." As soon as he said that I knew what the song was about Trey was my first everything I was kinda happy I seen him but I knew August wasn't.
"Have you met me and Jaes kids?" August blurted out I could tell he was jealous he grabbed Alanna's hand and started to walk away with everyone else but before I started to walk after them Trey gave a card with his number. I smiled and walked off saying bye then I made around the corner August grabs me and pulls me into a janitors closet. "What's wrong with you."
August A pov
"What's wrong with you it's like our marriage means nothing to you. I'm sick and tired of dealing with you sometime I think I made the wrong choice with you."
"Really you made the wrong choice no I did my life would've been normal since I been with you I've been shot my kids were killed and I was almost rapped. August you change my life and I don't even know if it was for the better. You sitting here talking any type of way everyday you forget I can't be stressed out wright."
"You know what I quite!"
"Fine quite you didn't care anyway so just leave like you not cheating anyway!"
"How did you know?"
"I didn't!"
Jae A. Pov
I said storming out of the mall with my girls and my daughters running after me. We got in my car and drove to the house I packed the girls stuff and a bag for Austin I walked downstairs to put their bags then the door opened and August was standing there I ran up stairs and got a bag together for me I turned around August standing behind me crying. I just can't forgive him I was serious about what I said I'm done.
"Jae I didn't mean it I swear I'm sorry don't live."
"I told I'm done you lied to me I don't even want to look at you right now."
"Your not perfect you make mistakes."
"Yes and my mistake was you the only good that came out of it wa-." I got interrupted by the softness of his that made me want to melt and for 2 hours things went on after that he feel asleep. Slowly got out the bed and put on some clothes I walked the door got the kids and their stuff and put them in the car I got in and let up the garage and sped off. I didn't know where to go or what to do I can't believe I slept with him. I dropped the kids off at my dads house for a little while just enough time to clear my head. Then I decided to go back to August........