Circumstances

August A. Pov
I got out the shower and finished my hygiene and got dressed then walked downstairs to Jae starring at the kids. She turned around smiled by I could tell it was fake then she walked to the door and motioned for the kids and they ran to her. I closed the door and locked it and walked behind Jae grabbing her waist pulling her close to me and walking. The kids got in the car so did we I drove to I Hop and go a table for six. We sat down in the booth and Jae snuggled up on me and I seen Trey sitting across from us eyeing Jae so I made her sit next to the window.
I pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek and whisper in her ear "I'm sorry." She looked at me.
"I told you it's ok." She whispered in my ear as the waitress came and freaked out at me.
"Omg your August and your Jae girl I brought some of your purses and swimsuits girl yasss." We busted out laughing and the twins wouldn't stop repeating her. She took our orders and left and came back out with our food.
"I have to use the restroom babe can you move." She moved up and seen Trey and moved back "never mind." I laughed and Alanna smiled.
"Daddy can we go on a trip somewhere?"
"I don't know baby ask mommy." She looked at Jae with the biggest smile.
"Can we mommy I wanna go to the beach."
"I guess we can go." Jae smiled at me "but mommy needs to go shopping if we do go." I laughed and paid for the food Jae grabbed my hand and pulled me close then Trey walked in front of us with some nappy headed girl. She turned around looking Jae up and down then looked at me. "Honey you need to turn around this is all me boo."
"Girl don't nobody want your man you hating cause you want mine."
"Baby please I had you dude and it wasn't all that. He probably don't even know your name do you Trey ?"
"Uh I ain't in this."
"Exactly so tell you girl to get on somewhere cause she can't handle these hands."
"Shut up that's why your kids ugly and stupid like." When she said that Jae pounced on her and all I seen was hair and Alanna started screaming mommy and the twins grabbed my legs Austin was confused. Trey tried to pull Jae off but she hit in the face I picked her up and threw her onto my shoulder and told the kids to get in the car and I put Jae in the car and got in and drove off. Her hands were shaking as soon as we pulled up to the house the kids got out she stayed in the car with her hands over her face.
Jae A. Pov.
I was so upset that I fought in front of my kids then August pulled my hands away from my face all the tears flooded down my face like I was the Niagara Falls. "I didn't want them to me like that now there gonna think fight is ok August."
"I know but they know better ok now let get you cleaned up and changed so we can go to the mall." I went upstairs washed my face fixed my hair changed into some black and pink adidas workout shorts with a pink just do it crop top August changed his shirt to a black just do it shirt I walked out the  closet to see August looking at me. He started humming the song he sang for me and I laughed at him then he picked up me and walked back in the closet " I like it rough!" I whispered in his ear then licked it but I remember the kids were downstairs "this will be continued when we get out of town the kids are waiting for us." I said as I fixed my clothes and hair then put on my shoes and went downstairs we left for the mall and we stopped at the kids stores first then went to the stores me and August wanted to go to we left with a bunch of bags. We got in the car and drove to the private jet put the kids in the room a we sat in the front until we got to San Diego we got off walked into the hotel the limo dropped us off at and got two rooms a joined we ordered dinner from room service and put the kids to sleep. August stayed in there for a while so I ran in the room and stripped and put on one of his jersey shirts that looks like a dress on me and took my hair down which made it wavy then laid on the bed. August walked in smiling bigger than ever.
"Oh you where serious!"
"Yes, but if you don't wanna I can just go to sleep." I said as I crawled under the sheets then he pulled the covers back a crawled on top of me.
"I hope you where serious about liking it rough because that's what your gonna get."
"I was serious I'm yours." He smiled and ripped off the jersey and pulled down his pants and entered fast and kept speeding up I could feel so much pleasure then he picked me up and slammed into the wall and started going faster. I cried for him not to stop then we moved to the bathroom he sat me on the counter and clawed his back the he stopped and went down and started licking so fast but before I released he entered again making us finish at the Same time. I was breathing heavily and I couldn't walk August carried me to the bed we fell asleep naked in each other's arms.
I heard a banging on the on the hotel door so I got up put on some shorts and a tank top I walked to the door and looked out the peep hole to see Trey standing there so ran to get August and stood next to the door while I opened it.
"Jae I wanted to apologize for early I shouldn't have let her talk to you like that."
"Ok is there anything else you want to say."
"I do well Jae we been friends since middle school and we started dating in high school but that didn't last that's why I made that song because every time I wanted you you were with someone else and then you would cry on my shoulder until I moved. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love you Jae and I want to be with you but again your taken and it's always been that way I'm sorry."
"I'm so sick of this you do this to all the time you try to convince me you changed and then when I try to be with you find some new chick and leave me on the sideline I have kids I'm married I love you two but as the friends we used to be I could never go there with you again you were the first one to break my heart but I couldn't cry on your shoulder for that one !" I said as I slammed the door falling to the floor crying holding my head down I can't do this right now I walked in the room going to lay back down curling up in a ball. I just can't deal all the drama anymore I don't think I can trust to many guys anymore.
I'm done