Final party

Jae pov

As we arrived at the house August looked at as we walked inside. I put the food down and looked at him in that moment I was furious with him. "Why would you ask me that you seen how I lost my baby. Yes I was upset about it at first but then I wondered what I'd be like as a mother and I was ready for my baby. Your psycho ex killed my baby just like you groupie did my other baby. That's why you did all of that to me you blame me?"

"No I never blamed you not until you said that. No matter how much you hate the fact that those were my babies to I loved them just as much."

"I know you did but I still love them you know how hard it was for me to suffer at the hands of your relationship's. Or has it not crossed your mind that my wife is losing our kids to my ex's or side b****es because it's crossed mine every time it happened. It's so hard to have this argument with you because."

August pov

"Because of what?"

"Because I love you and no matter how much it hurt I needed you to get stronger. Then you hurt me and I wanted you to hurt to but I only hurt myself and the kids in the process. Like I said earlier when you didn't object I knew that you were done with me, with us and it hurt." I looked in her eyes knowing she wanted to cry and I know that's what she needs right now I just gotta push that button.

"I lied to you I didn't objet because I didn't love you anymore." I looked her in the eyes and saw so much pain shoot into her heart she started to cry then she fell and it wasn't her anymore. "Baby, are you ok?"

"Leave me alone."

"No." I Sat next to her pulling her up but she slapped me and pushed away from me.

"Leave me alone August!" She said with the most serious face I ever saw she had tears coming down her eyes strains of her hair stuck to her face the rest swaying as she got up. It just felt like everything got darker because she was unhappy. "After I confessed I love you, you tell me you didn't love me."

"Jae I was lying I just needed to let everything out." She shot a look at that was so viscous that made me jump a little.

"If I want to hold everything in I can and I will it's not up to you when I cry August!"

"Ok, your right I'm sorry I won't do it anymore." She sat back down next to me wiping her eyes I was thinking what to say next but she got up and went upstairs I followed to make sure she didn't hurt herself. When I opened the door she was changing into a swimsuit she looked at me and handed me a pair of swim trunks I put them on and we headed to the backyard she drove straight in as I just sat on the edge and put my feet in. She popped her head back up and swam towards me pulling me in once I came back she was waiting against the wall I swam towards her and held her close because I knew I was never gonna let her go again.

2 years later

Jae pov

So its been two years Austin and lanna are in college Austin went to UNT and lanna went to Spellman. The twins are getting ready for high school. Kaylie is starting elementary school and I'm pregnant with twin boys eight and a half months and obviously by August we got remarried a year ago my career is better than ever so is August career the girl that wanted to "ruin my life" was some teenage chick that came to August concert on time so August changed his number and so did I. My daddy came back and I'm happy. Me and Chyna are friends and as you all know she just had a daughter and is now gettin married. Chris was let out of jail on bail last year after beating some chick. We are celebrating today so my friends and family are here we decided to have a BBQ swim party trey and Layla had twins a boy and girl they're 2 and a half. Tyrese and Mya finally got pregnant with baby boy. Eva started talking to Drake they are currently talking about marriage. My mommy and daddy are getting married in 2weeks and I couldn't be happier my sister underwent surgery and now she is moving to LA to be a model. My brother moved out here down the street from us. But honestly everyone is thinking about moving to LA but I don't want the kids changing schools.

August pov

Me and Jae havin twin boys bruh I'm happy. Everyone is out here havin fun and swimmin  I'm telling you it's lit asf. Devon came and bought his new girl Lauren London and they daughter kross they went to talk to Jae but I just went to the stage and got ready to sing the song that reminded me that no matter what Jae will always be my baby.

You're My Baby Lyrics

[Verse 1]

She saying bitch I'm paid, that's all I gotta say

I'm like who knew, who knew, who knew

After all these years I'd make a Weezy fan

Out of you too, you too, you too?

When I met you, you were

Chris Brown, Beyoncé and Kells too, Kells too

When you met me I was

T.I., BG, Juve, Outkast and UGK

But we're both long way from home

Got the windows down, radio on

I wrote a letter to the sky, saying maybe one day you can kiss me, kiss me

My girl found it in the car, saying baby why you tryna diss me? Diss me

[Chorus]

You knew you're my baby, you knew you're my baby, yeah

I'm not just in it for the ride, I'm not just in it for the ride

Cause you knew you're my baby

August pov

When I finished Jae came and hugged me  then she picked Kaylie and picked up the twins who soon jumped up out our hands when lanna and Austin came in. I went to hug them and Austin brought a girl of course Jae got upset I laughed then me and Austin did our hand shake then a guy came up and grabbed lanna's hand. Jae smiled and I immediately mugged him she hugged  him. I reluctantly shook his hand  then walked over to my mom and stood there with a pouty face but of course she made me suck it up. I walked over there Jae was having a conversation with the boy I looked at her and wrapped my arm around her waist. Then I began to interrogate the boy he seemed nice but he hurt my baby girl he dead.

Alanna pov

Hey you guys it's been a long time since I talked to yall I moved to the ATL and thats how I met Dantè he's Latino and black he's sweet and smart we both are majoring in law it's like I've known him my whole life. But I know my dads planning many different ways to kill him in his head right now. Oh lord here comes my uncles Ty and Devon so I sent Dantè to get some punch as my mom started to give them the look. She grabbed me and Austin's hand leading us to the stage with her. "Hey, everyone! We threw this party because these two where coming to visit so we're gonna celebrate until everyone is fat, full, and ready to go home after swimming all the fat off of course so have fun."

"I want my grandson!" My looked shocked putting the mic back but we don't know this women or her grandson so why is she here.