Please

Jae pov
August came in the house I watched him walk in I was standing in the kitchen he looked at me and walked towards me.
"Why are you doing all this your causing big drama!"
"I'm causing big drama, I'm causing big drama! I get sick and tired of it, sick and tired you always doing this your never to blame August why do you do me like that make me look like a fool!"I said while throwing dishes.
"I'm done talking about this! I'm leaving."
"No you came here you wanted to talk don't go!" I said trying to push him back. "D****it I love you and you say you love me so why do try to hurt me."
"I don't try to hurt you I didn't kiss her you don't believe me I believe everything you say because I can see your heart I always see right through you all the time but you don't see through me."
"I see all the way through you but sometimes it hurts when I do I see every time you lied, every time we fought, every time you told me I was worthless I see it all." He looked down I lifted his face up. "Now look me in the eyes and tell me what you see isn't painful?"
"No when I look through you I see our kids, our memories, our struggle, the things that made us better, and every word of encouragement you told me. You only looked at the bad look at the good."
"With every bit of good I see the bad that's attached to it but you keep adding to that bad I just want to be able to love you without getting hurt every step of the way." I said while backing up.
"Love is loving every flaw someone has and if you can't love mine you can't love me."
"Can't Love you! I've loved every piece of your flaws and all I can't say I haven't tried to stop loving you because I have but I won't and I can't so you can't turn this on me."
"I love you I told you I can't live without you and you said it wasn't enough you gave up on me."
"What did you want me to do kiss someone or let someone kiss me and we call it even." I said walking out the kitchen to our. "And you want a baby how when all we do is argue now?" I said looking him in the eyes waiting for an answer.
"Look I know what to do ok."
"I do to. Get out."
"What?"
"Go to the half of the house and stay there until we can clear our minds."
"No we can work it out now I'm staying right here."
"Ok fine stay I'll go to the other half of the house." I walked out I went to the other half of the house which is made up the same way as the original just connected by doors I decided I wanted to show August how I felt so I called Chris.
P. C
Chris: hey
Me: hey! y'all back yet?
Chris: yeah just got in. Wassup?
Me:can you come to the second half of the house so we can talk.
Chris: that bad huh
Me: yeah
Chris:I'll see ya in 5
Me: k
E.O.C
Chris and Eva live down the street I went upstairs and changed into some yoga pants and a black crop top I put my hair in a bun then I put on socks and tennis shoes. Then door bell rang I ran downstairs opened the door and let Chris in.
"So wassup sis?"
"I wanted to show August how I feel."
"Although you look sexy as f*** right now but I'm married your married with children(gcf)"
"I was talking about making a song together but I appreciate the compliment." I said through giggles
"Oh right I knew that."
"Ok come on I wanna go walking." I said as I pushed him out the door.
"So what's the song gonna be called?"
"Right by my side but I want you to help me with producing a song I think right by my side would be like if that song doesn't get to understood you know."
"Oh I see well that would help you and me and Eva aren't on the best of terms right now she's actually staying with her mom."
"What happened?"
"Some disagreement over stupid crap I couldn't make it to Lacey's parent career day she said I don't care about them so she's been there before we went on the retreat."
"Well why'd you miss it?"
"Working providing for'em but she don't see that when we where younger she was down for anything she just changed on me."
"Yeah I know you just gotta bring that person out of her remind her."
"Ok so this song." We talked as we walked around the block then back to my house he sat down on the couch I went to get him a water but when I came back he was sleep so I sat down and closed my eyes and fell asleep on the couch when I opened my eyes I was laying in bed and Chris was sitting at the end of the bed on the phone I was wearing the same clothes we walked in so I got up took my hair down and went to my closet grabbed some sweats then I went to my dresser grabbed a sports bra and underwear.
"Jae I talked to a producer and got you some recording time then we can do the video as soon as your done there's an actor on stand by."
"That's great I could kiss you!" I jumped up and down.
"Go get ready and I'll be back in 30." I nodded and got in the shower I washed my hair I got out the shower got dressed brushed my hair and put crinkle cream in my hair put on some makeup and walked out to August standing in front of the door.
"Why was Chris here? And why you got on those clothes and makeup?"
"I always where makeup, this what I wanted to wear, and Chris was here for me to talk to he spent the night cuz Eva and Lacey left to stay with her mom."
"Oh where you going?"
"What is this 20 question I'm going out!" I said pushing him out the way and walking out the bathroom grabbing my wallet and my purse then I went downstairs grabbed a water. The door bell rang and August opened it seeing it was Chris.
"Why you here?"
"Jae asked for a favor? And she Eva's best friend she know her better than me I want her to come back."
"Oh right." I walked past August and got in Chris car and waited for him.
At studio
"What's the title?"
"Right through me." I said as I walked to the dressing room.
"We're gonna shoot the kitchen first."
"Ok." She put me in a white dress with brown accessories she fixed my makeup then I went to my place to start the video. *VIDEO IN MM* we shot the shower scene last so I was wet and in underwear Chris hugged me. "Bruh I'm in my underwear."
"Oh sorry." He said putting me down and rubbing his neck I laughed and went to change back into my clothes then I walked out to Chris sitting there talking to some chick and laughing I walked up to him.
"Are you ready to go?" I said with an eyebrow raised looking the girl up and down.
"Uh just a minute." He said still looking at the girl I shook my head and sat on his lap and tilted my head as if I'm asking why you still here which she  picked up on pretty fast she walked off.
"F*** wrong witchu ." I said getting up.
"What you mean? You was the one sitting on a n**** lap and s***."
"Well it wouldn't have happened if you would've just got up." I said walking away he followed behind me I got in the car he got in. "I'm hungry how bout you."
"Yeah."
"You want Chinese?"
"Yeah."
"Alright." I ordered over the phone before we got to the house we pulled into the drive way and went in the house I turned off the alarm then I took a shower and put on a blue sports bra and some blue yoga pants. I went back downstairs Chris was watching tv so I sat down in the chair. "Chris?"
"Yeah."
"Do you think our marriages are dying."
"I honestly don't know."
"I love August but he keeps hurting me."
"Yeah you know me and Eva almost got a divorce but she got pregnant with Lacey."
"How come y'all didn't say nothing about that."
"Shame I guess no one wants to tell people their marriage didn't work." The door bell rang I grabbed my wallet and walked to the door gave the man the money grabbed the food and sat it on the table.
"Yeah me and August almost got one too I was already pregnant but some women said she was to." I said grabbing orange chicken and fried rice
"Oh d***!" He picked up some wontons. "I mean I cheated on Eva one time and she knows but technically it wasn't cheating we took a break I got drunk and went to a club meet some chick we went in the bathroom an- (gcf)"
"I don't want no details! That's weird."
"Oh sorry."
"Nope we're not going to be all sad we are gonna dance!"I said putting my food down then I walked to the other half of the house to get just dance then I seen Eva and August kissing on the couch I walked back out. Chris seen my face and his smile changed and he walked through the door I followed behind him his face went from concern to pure frustration. They where still kissing Chris threw a orange at them. "I want a divorce and I don't want to talk to you ever again Eva." I said holding back tears.
"I want a divorce too and I'm taking Lacey she 16 she doesn't need to learn how to be a h** from her mother." We walked out I was completely disgusted.
"I gotta go somewhere he can always walk in." Chris nodded and we took his car. We drove around in silence I was so upset but not one tear fell I wondered what Chris was feeling I looked over at him he looked angry. "Do you wanna go to a hotel."
"Um yeah can we go get some clothes?"
"We'll go to the mall I spend when I'm mad."
"I guess we going to the mall." I said without protest he drove to the mall when we went in I went straight to the Nike store I picked up five sports bras and yoga pants I tried to pay but Chris insisted on paying. We went to Victoria secret I picked up some matching black lace underwear and some black, blue, and pink lingerie then I tried it on and heard a knock on the dressing room so I opened it.
"So you open the door in your underwear?"
"I'm pretty confident about all this." I said turning in a circle with my hands on my hips. But what you think?" He licked his lips then turned around.
"It's cute."
"Just cute?"
"Well yeah."
"You know where friends not brother and sister!" I said before closing the door on him I took the lingerie off and put my clothes on grabbed the underwear and lingerie then went to the front to pay but the man said Chris already paid. I went to Austinfive to get some shorts and crop tops to sleep in Chris followed behind me I tried on an outfit and took some pictures then I picked four more and went to the cashier to pay but of course Chris paid.
"Jae is there anywhere else you wanna go."
"Yeah to get some shoes and then we can go."
"Are you still mad at me?"
"Yes it was a simple question." I said while still walking towards the Nike store.
"Well I'm sorry you didn't look cute." He said grabbing my hand. "You looked sexy as h*** I couldn't say that while looking in your eyes I got respect for you." I turned around I never heard August say that so it shocked me a little.
"Oh."  We went in the store and I picked shoes to go with my out fits Chris payed then we went to the car and he put our bags in the trunk  and we went to a hotel to book a room.
"I'm sorry but we don't have any available two bedroom suites."
"Do have anything with maybe a couch?"
"No but a queen bed suite just opened would that be ok."
"Yeah, I'm tired of holding these bags."  I complained He paid and got the key we went to the room and we put our stuff up. "You wanna order room service? We didn't really finish our food."
"Yeah and we can watch some movies."
"Yeah movie food night."