Right by my side

Chris pov
I ordered room service as Jae got in the shower I ordered some movies on the tv in there. Jae finished her shower and forgot her clothes on the bed so she came out with a towel on and grabbed them. She doing this I'mma have to lay it on her but despite my thoughts I ain't gone do that to her but she is killing me with all that a**.
"Chris you wanna get in the shower?"
"Uh yeah. The foods gonna be here any minute tell them to put it on the room."
"Ok." Her hair was wet and dripping down her back she had a blue sleeveless hoodie crop and some blue shorts then my phone started ringing so I answered it.
P.C
Hello may I speak to Chris
This is he how can I help
Well we wanted to do a photo shoot with Jae.
When
Tomorrow, we where sent the music video and thought she'd be perfect for our lingerie line and to be our spokes women.
She'll love to do it what time
7:30 am
Ok text me where and we'll be there
E.O.C
"Who was that?"
"A man about a photo shoot for a lingerie line and for you to be their spokes women."
"Yes I'm coming up in the world !" She said while jumping on the bed and reaching her hands out to me I slid out my shoes and jumped on the bed with her. She jumped into my arms and we fell on the bed laughing. "I guess since I don't have to worry about singing to save my marriage I should just sing for fun I mean I been in the back ground long enough. Right?"
"Yeah and you have a beautiful voice I can't believe you didn't do this sooner rather then now."
"I wanna dye my hair blonde."
"Ok that would be good I tried that already." After I said that I realized she was still in my arms so I smiled.
"I know I remember as soon as you did it y'all came to the house and lanna tried to pull it out cuz she didn't like it." She laughed then someone knocked on the door saying room service I opened it to a man with our food he rolled in the trays of food.
"Charge it to the room but here's a tip." I gave him a hundred and closed the door and rolled the trays into the room. "Wait till I get out the shower to touch anything." She nodded and looked for a movie I got in the shower then washed my hair I got out and put on some black sweat pants and a t-shirt. I walked out to see Jae sneaking a strawberry.
"What you doing?"
"Nothing." She said with a strawberry in her mouth.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah. I found a movie to watch!" She said while crawling towards me to get off the bed and she went towards the food and pulled the tray over, her hair was curly but still wet and was trailing down her back. Then I found myself look at her a** until she pulled me out of my thoughts by snapping her fingers and speaking. "Hey I asked you a question."
"Yeah what was it?"
"I said don't you wanna know what movie it is?"
"Yeah what movie?"
"The boy!" She said with a huge smile on her face.
"Ok which side of the bed you want?"
"I want the right side." She said faintly. "Are you ok? You seem a little occupied."
"No I'm good. Why you ask that?"
"You keep trailing off. But if you say you ok." She said grabbing the food and sitting it in the bed. "Well come on I haven't seen it."
After the movie
Jae fell asleep I turned the tv off and she popped up.
"Why you up?"
"You turned the tv off."
"Oh."
"Can we go buy some hair dye stuff."
"You gone do that yourself?"
"Yeah I think I can."
"Alright let's go." She put some blue jays on and I put on black Jay's then we left for a hair store and got bleach, peroxide, and conditioner.
"We gotta get foil I think."
"Yeah you do how you wanna do something and don't know how to do it?"
"Cuz your here to help me!" Then a girl walked up while Jae had her back turned.
"Your Chris brown right?"
"Yeah."
"Well I was wondering if I cou-(gcf)"
"No!" Jae said interrupting her.
"Who are you?"
"Someone who is telling you that you got five seconds to be up out my face before you face the ground!"
"Whatever he got his own mind."
"Girl you in here with no hair buying
bags of weave it don't stick to your scalp!"
"Whatever call me." She slid a card into my hands then Jae pulled it out and ripped it and threw it at her as the girl walked away she looked at me then her face softened then she looked down. She turned away and kept shopping she looked at me like she was about to argue with August so I followed behind her hold her stuff in a basket.
"You need one of those bleach brushes."
"Ok."
"Aye come here." She looked at me picked up two brushes and walked up to me.
"What?" She said while dropping the brushes in the basket.
"Give me a hug." I held out my arms and she hugged me she pulled away and I put my arm around her waist.
"What you doing?"
"I can move it?"
"No, it's fine." She smiled slightly and we got the rest of the stuff she needed and we went to the door and it was raining.
"I'm gonna get wet d***."
"No I got a plan, let me get on your back."
"Why?"
"Human umbrella."
"Ok. Get on." She hopped on my back I walked outside she was laughing while I got in the car she was dancing and playing in the rain she was soaked when she got in.
"I like the rain." She said explaining herself.
"I'll keep that in mind."
"Ok!"
"Wanna go anywhere else?"
"Yes, pull over."
"What?"
"Pull over come on." I pulled over she got out and I slid to her side and she got in the driver side she drove to the froyo place and parked then she looked at me. "I want some froyo my treat!" She said with a smile then she got out and ran over to my side and opened the door and pulled me out the car then hopped on my back.
"D*** girl you gotta warn somebody before you throw like that."
"Alright I'll warn you next time." I walked inside Jae hopped down. "You wanna try something cool?"
"Yeah."
"Ok two Carmel vodka cones."
"Vodka?"
"Yes take a chance!" She smiled and paid and grabbed the cones and gave me one. "Go ahead." She said pushing the cone up to my mouth.
"It's good."
"This place is known for its own liquor flavored froyo." She said sitting down.
"I see why you like this place."
"Yeah one cone usually has me on my a**."
"I guess I'm driving back." She nodded we finished our cones and Jae was not lying these cones put her on her a** she laid in the back seat of the car and I drove back to the hotel she bleached her hair and put it in a pony tail. She on the bed still drunk then she grabbed a liquor bottle out of the mini fridge and some of that then she got up.
"Come here I gotta tell you a secret." I walked to her wrapped her arms around my waist.
"What's the secret?"
"I wanna sleep with Chris but don't tell him."
"He wants to sleep with you."I said while taking her hair out of the ponytail.
"Really? Then tell him to wait right here." She said seductively before going to the bathroom and changing into the blue lingerie I bought her she came out with her hair still wet and curly she crawled on top of me and kissed me passionately as I grabbed her waist and gently moved her up and down on "him". "You've been warned." Then she pulled back from my lips she lifted my shirt while still grinding on me then she started sucking on my neck and rubbing on my chest I flipped us over pulling down my pants then I stopped.
"I can't."
"Why?"
"Because you're drunk and vulnerable."
"I'm not drunk." She said nonchalantly.
"Yeah you are."
"I'm not I just really want to sleep with you like now."
"Oh." She stood up and walked towards me.
"I understand if you don't want to it's kinda awkward. It's also awkward for me to be talking about this in lingerie."
"No it's not awkward I wanna do it now I know you're not drunk."
"Oh well then lay down." She said sitting on my lap kissing me.
"No I got this." I said while picking her up and laying her on the bed then I pulled down my boxers I started rubbing "him" up and down on her pantie line then I kissed her neck as she softly moaned while softly putting her hand on the back of my neck. I undid her bra and pulled down her underwear I licked "her" softly then my phone rang I answered sat on the bed naked and Jae sat on "him" riding while I'm on the phone.
P.C
Hello
Hi I wanna talk to Chris about a music video for him and Jae.
This is he and for what song?
Right by my side.
Ok what time?
11 am tomorrow
Ok text me and we'll be there
E.O.C
"You gone get a n**** caught."
"Good.What was that about?"
"I'll tell you after this."
"After what?"
"This!" I said picking her up and sitting her on the dresser she moaned with pleasure loudly penetrating my skin with her nails I grabbed her hair causing her to dig deeper then I let go and started sucking on her neck leaving marks.
"Harder!" She said grabbing my waist so I did as told she let out screams so I pulled out and started eating "her" then when she got close I got up and stuck "him" back in pumping harder and faster until we both finished I picked up and laid her on the bed.
Next day
"You ready Jae?"
"Almost about to put on makeup."
"Don't you don't need you're beautiful."
"Awe." She walked out the bathroom and we left for the photo shoot when we made it there a woman was waiting for us.
"Jae?"
"Yes."
"Come you're dressing room is right here." She showed us and we went inside Jae changed and put a robe over the lingerie.
"Let me see."
"Nope, not until everything is right."
"Girl you gone let me see!" I said pulling her close to me.
"Wait until they do my hair and makeup."
"Fine." Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." Jae said fixing her robe as the door opened August walked in so I sat down cuz I wasn't leaving.
"Really Jae you still hanging out with Chris it can't be to get his marriage back."
"Why it matter to you did you sleep with Eva?"
"And if I did?"
"I don't even need your answer I got this for you." She gave him an envelope and then the hair stylist and makeup artist came in and Jae sat down and let them start. While August opened the envelope and read it getting angry.
"So you gon divorce me you not gon and fined no one like me!"
"That's the point and I already have my eye on someone."
"Who?!"
"It's none of your business who the person you should be worried bout isn't me you couldn't even answer me."
"Fine I did! You happy now?"
"Good you just make things easier now I don't feel bad that I slept with someone else."
"Who you sleep with?"
"None of your business yet again we where separated." She said calmly looking at me through the mirror.
"Was it Chris?"
"And if it was what you gonna do try and fight him all I want you to do is sign those papers because you waisted my time and yours." He signed the papers and threw them on the table the the hair stylist and makeup artist was done and they left.
"Who'd you sleep with?" He asked calmly so I stood up cuz I knew he was gonna try something.
"Do you really want that answer?"
"Who?!" He said closing his eyes she looked at me I nodded and she looked back at him.
"Chris." He looked at me.
"You slept with my wife?!"
"You slept with mine!"
"So?!"
"This whole thing started with you jae tried to do was sing a song to get you understand and be who you used to be but no you had to mess that up now every time she sing she'll think about me not you." He walked out the room so me and Jae walked out going to the shot she took pictures she looked great she changed a couple times and she was finished by 9:30.
"Come on Jae we have a video at 11 if you wanna eat first."
"I'm coming." She walked out in some pink shorts and a sleeveless pink hoodie crop I got her. I wrapped my arm around her waist walking her out to the car then Eva came to the window as I started the car.
"Chris I know I hurt you but I wanna work on us please."
"Nah I'm good you slept with him!"
"I know I'm sorry."
"No I don't want to be with you I slept with Jae and I think I'mma stay there." I said as rolled up the window and pulled out. "What you want to eat?"
"I want a burger a good one." She said looking at me grabbing my hand I drove to jc's burgers their pretty good I ordered it Togo picked up our food we ate in the car we made it there at 10:45 Jae fixed her hair. "So where are the lyrics?"
"Here you wanna go over it?"
"Yeah!" We went over it a little bit before we went in the studio. We finished recording then we started the video and apparently nas was gonna play her boyfriend and kiss her but whatever I ain't tripping. *Video mm* When we finished Jae sat on my lap as we watched the video when it was over lil Wayne came to talk to Jae about a contract but I don't drakes on there.