Last round

Jae A. Pov
It's been three months since I buried my father and I haven't been the most sane person cutting my hair but what can I say it runs in the family. But I have think I pulled myself together well at least enough to go with August to sing the national anthem at a playoffs game. We were sitting on the couch and he decided that we needed to get dressed the kids where gone out of town at camp. I got up and he laughed at me and got up and chased me up the stairs then tackled me onto the bed laughing and rolling around and laughing. I got up and went the restroom hopping in the shower then I got out dried off put my hair in a bun put on some makeup with blue lipstick then I put on a blue tennis like dress with some blue and black wedges.
August A. Pov
When Jae finished up in the restroom I was already dressed and ready to go because she took so long I used the other restroom. I was loving her lipstick it made her look dangerous not like a shy but sometimes overly spoken person like she is. "Babe you ready to go?"
"Um yeah do you know where my phone is?"
"On the couch come on if you want to get something to eat."
"I'm coming!" She rushed down the stairs holding a clothing bag.
"What's that for?"
"In case I want to change because I know I'm not gonna want to sit in there wearing a dress."
"Just go change into that."
"If you say so." She walked into the bathroom and came out 15 minutes later looking like a rebel wearing a black form fitting skirt with a blue tank top and a black leather jacket I bite my lip and looked her up and down as she started laughing.
"You keep dressing like that we might accidentally be late to the football game."
"Um you can wait until we get home."
"I don't know about that."
"I do!" She said as she grabbed her phone and keys out of my hands and walked to the car.
~~~
I just finished the national anthem when I started walking towards Jae.
Jae A. Pov
August was walking to me crying I was hoping for tears of joy and I got that as I wiped his tears away he smiled and hugged me. "I never in my life thought I would be here I need to visit my brother."
"Now!"
"No after the game they want me to sing for halftime before the bands play."
"Well since we're visiting your brother we need to visit our kids."
"Ok!" We walked up the stairs hand and hand playing around like we were back in high school. Until it was time for him to sing again but he never told me what song he was singing. (In multimedia room)
I just remembered everything we had to go through to get here he came and got me after he finished singing and we left.
~~~
We made it to the cemetery we laid flowers down for our two children and his brother which I decided to let him have a moment so I went back to the kids graves and just looked at them for a while. Until I seen August get up and come towards me and grabbed my hand. I didn't know what to say what could I say sorry for not protecting you like I should've I just didn't know what to say. It feels like my oldest was in my stomach yesterday and my other was in my arms five minutes ago.
August A. Pov.
I could tell Jae was sad but I couldn't make myself move. I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder then everything went black but I heard jae screaming in pain then a thud on the floor. We woke up tied up looking each other in the eyes Jae was crying trying to talk but it looked like someone hit her in the mouth.
"Shhh baby I'll protect you ok I won't let them hurt you ok I love you no matter what happens when I untie you get the knife out my pocket and cut me free I'll make sure you get out the window ok then I'll come. "
"I don't want to leave you here babe you go first ok."
"Your not staying in here can we not argue now."
"Then don't, go out there now."
"Fine but I'm pulling through." I climbed out the window grabbing Jaes waist and started pulling her out the window but as soon as I got her waist out a man in a mask came and slammed the window down on her leg causing her to scream in pain. I got her out and carried her as I ran in the woods with Jae in my arms and laid her down put my jacket under her head and I cried.
"Babe shhh I'm not dying my legs are just hurt now I want you to call for help and I will be ok."
"I ain't leaving you here are insane."
"No but I love you ok just go get some help ok."
"Ok fine." I said as I picked her up and left my jacket on the ground and ran to the rode to flag down someone. Which I did some women drove to the nearest hospital and Jae got her legs checked they put a cast on her right leg and said 3 weeks until she gets it taken off. She was sleep when they brought the release papers so I signed them and I called a cab the nurse brought a wheelchair and unhooked her from the machines I picked her up and put her in the wheelchair. I was rolling her out when I seen Trey he looked down at Jae then looked at me with so much hate in his eyes.
"What you do to her."
"Nothing we got kidnapped and someone fracture her leg."
"You let this happen to her you should've protected her."
"I tired she wouldn't let me she kept trying to save me." I looked down to Jae panicking grabbing her leg.
"Babe what happened to me."
"You don't remember."
"We got kidnapped I made you leave first and we where in the woods and I'm here is that Trey."
"Yeah it's me Jae."
"Why you at the hospital."
"My moms here she got sick."
"Babe can we go see her."
"We can do whatever you want."
"No we can't." She smiled "what room is she in."
"109 come on." We followed him and seen his mom laying there.
"Jae I know you wanna speak you gotta hurry cause we gotta get the kids from the airport."
"Umm okay."
"Really August you do anything to keep her from being around me."
"What are you talking about Trey he wouldn't do that."
"I wouldn't I trust my wife Trey but our kids come first."
"Clearly that's what's going on!"
"No it's not my husband trust me and he let me go with you to your moms house by myself Trey come one."
"Whatever I don't care."
"I think it's time for us to go I'll visit your mom another time." With those words we left got the kids and went home. I didn't want Jae to argue with Trey but that wasn't my fault. If it was I don't care he needs to understand that Jae is my wife and I love her.