Chapter 4

Namu entered into the canteen. Nandu saw manik was sitting on a table with his brother and sister. He was thinking something.
Nandu's POV :
God! He is so arrogant and rude. But don't know why my heart saying that he is fakeing everything. That he is nice. Uff! Nandu why are you thinking so much about him.
End of POV
Suddenly her tence broke. She saw a boy was talking with mukti.
Na : Hi, Who are you?
T.B: Hi, I am sahid.
They started talking. Sahid was cracking jokes and was making them lough. Hearing sound of laughing manik look at her. He smiled seeing her laughing but then fowrn seeing her laughing with sahid. Sahid has a flirty smile on his face. Manik read sahid's mind and became more jealous knowing that sahid already like nandini .
Manik's POV :
She is looking so beautiful while laughing. But why is she with that idiot. Can't she see that he likes her. Off course! She can't. She is not a vampire like you manik. And why are you being jealous. You should be happy that she is with a human not a with a monster like you.
End of POV .
That day they all attend there classes. Manan didn't saw each other on other classes. After college they went back home. Druv and aliya got busy with neyonika. Manik went to his room. And cabir went out for a run. He run for sometime at the forest. Then he sat at a big stone in front of a beautiful pond. He was thinking something when every thing in front of his eyesbecame blur. This happens when he sees future. He started seeing a vision. It was foggy. He saw that manik was standing in front of his rooms window. When a girl came and back hugged him. Her face was blurry. Manik smiled and said "Hey jaan" the girl just hummed. Then cabir's tense broke.
Cabir's POV :
Something is definitely wrong with manik. But whenever I tried to get into his head he shut me out. He always keep secrets like he didn't tell any of us that how he became a vampire. And because of his request dad also didn't also tell us anything. And whenever I say that someday someone will love us like aliya love druv. He always said that he doesn't deserve love. He is my brother and my best buddy. I just want him to be happy. Then suddenly I saw a vision. OMG! Was that girl was manik's soulmate. But the future is not intact. Different decisions can change the future. I don't want that. If manik comes to know he will change the future. I have to be careful around him and not to think about it in front of him. I will not tell about it to any one.
End of POV
And with a smile on his face he went home.
Manik was sitting on his room. He just finished writing a new song. He express his fillings through song. By this song he express his feelings for nandini .
Manik's POV :
I want to be with you nandini. Want to know more about you. I don't know what have you done to me. I saw you only two times. And by now you are so important for me. But I can't have you. I am not capable for you.
End of POV.

Guys here is the update .sorry for being late . Its a little small update but for now plzz bear it. Plz do vote. Your votes and comments inspire me a lot. Keep smiling :)