Chapter 15

Manik was about to take his face away when he heard " pl..e...as.e M..an..i.k.. do..n'..t l..ea.v...e m..e"
He stoped.He was terrified and he thought that she had opened her eyes and saw him. He waited for some moments to see if she make any noise. Then taking a deep breath he opened his eyes to see if she has woken up. But to his realif he saw that she was fast a sleep. He got up from there and sat on a nearby couch. He kept staring at her. Watching her while she was sleeping gave him a different kind of feellings and happiness. Which made him more happy was that ki she took his name many times in her sleep. He didn't realize when the time flew away. He suddenly noticed that the sky is starting to whitening. The sun is about to rise. He knew that nandini will get up soon. So he went from there after giving her a last forhead kiss.
..........................................
Today Manik and Cabir came to collage early, as Manik didn't had any meetings and after last night they need to keep an eye on Nandini and Harshad. Harshad isn't here yet. But Namu and Shantanu was there. They all were in the canteen on there usual table.
Nandini was writing something on her diary when shan came and snached it from her "Shan!" She shouted and went after him they were running in the canteen and at last seeing nandini tired shan stopped. And Nandini cought him. After taking the diary she started hitting him. All this was witnessed by manbir. Manik couldn't take it anymore and started to go towasds the canteen exit. Nandini saw this and she didn't knew why but she felt so guilty.
Manik was only a few steps way from the canteen door, when a girl wearing a black strapless short dress banged with him and was about to fall on the ground when Manik cought her by her waist . She opened her eyes and saw Manik. And got lost on him. Manik made her stand on her feet. And asked rudely "Can't you see?". "Uh..oh" she was still in daze. Manik shoke her which broke her daze. "What?" "I said can't you see?" " vo I am sorry". " well whatever" and Manik was about to go from there when she said"By the way I am Riya Taneja and you" Manik didn't answer he just went from there. "Oh god! So freaking hot!" Riya wishpered
[ Intruducing "Riya Arora":
( pic in the media box)

 "Oh god! So freaking hot!" Riya wishpered[ Intruducing "Riya Arora":( pic in the media box)

She is one of the most hot and attractive girl's in the college. She is spoiled brat. If she wants something, she will get it by hook or by crook. ]

Here Namu, shantanu, and Cabir saw all this. Cabir heard what they were talking about bcoz of his sherp ears including her last line. He knew without even getting into her head that she wants manik and is attracted to him which is very common for them. But what interesting to him was NANDINI WAS DAMNNN JEALOUS!! She was litirally in fire. And he knew Riya will try to get Manik. Cabir thought with a smirk " Ab to bara maja ayega"
IN the class
All of them reached the class. Cabir sat with an another guy. Manik sat alone. Nandini was about to sit beside him when shan made her sit beside him. Manik saw all this with jealousy. Then he realized Riya had sat beside him. She said " Hey! Nice to see you again". Manik saw nandini was looking at them so he said "Hi" Riya gave him a flirty smile " You didn't told me your name back there" " Its Manik, Manik Malhotra". "You are Raj Malhotra's son. right?" "How did you know?" " My dad and your dad are doung a deal together. I'm Yash Arora's daughter"."Oh! Thats good". Then the professer came. During the whole conversation Riya was giving Manik sedutive smile. Nandini saw all this
Nandini's pov:
Look at that girl. Phele bo Manik pe giri. Now uske pas bethi he. Manik ko ase dekrahi he gese vo koi khane ki chis ho, Chi. Manto karra ha he ki uski akhe noch lu. Or Manik usse bath bhi karrahahe. Mujse phele din bara rude tha. Per is bandariya se to bohot ache se bath kar raha he. Dil kar raha ke ek punch deke uss bandariya ki nack tor du.hfffff. Sukar he professer a gaye. Nahi to mai aj ise mar hi dalti.
End of pov.
Cabir was hearing all of this and trying hard not to lough.

No more today. Next update veryyyy soon.