chapter 3

Next morning-
Nandu wake up early. Had a shower. And changed into a white crop top and pink long skirt

She woke up mukti. And told her to get ready. She then went downstairs and make breakfast them. Meanwhile mukti got ready and went downstairs. They had breakfast and went to college by their scuooty.
They reached college. They were standing at the perking loot. In front of the perking loot there was a big gate. On the other side of the gate there was a very big garden. After the there is the big college building.
Many students are standing at garden. Some were sitting on the benches. Some students were at perking loot perking there bikes or cars. Namu was now standing in front of the gate suddenly they all heard a horn. And they saw a big sports car entered in the perking loot. Its maybe one of the most expensive cars in deradun. Two boys and one girl came out of the car. All the students were stairing at them. Because they were very handsome and beautiful. In their casuals they were looking like models. Three of them stand there leaning to the car seems like they were waiting for someone. They didn't give a damm to the students seems like they were habitual of the attention. They were talking to each other.
Al: Guys where is manik?
Ca: Vo aliya manik abse her din vo akela college ayega. He have go to office in the morning.Now dad can't handel anything himself. And dad iss college ke baad manik ko Malhotra indrusties ka CEO declair karen ge .
Al:Really!
Dru: Yes baby. Cabir and I want to open our own interior design company
Al: That's great and I will go for fashion designing.
Suddenly all again heard a horn. This time they saw more expensive car then the previous one. It was a black BMW. A guy came out from the car. All the girls forget breathing seeing him. And the boys were jealous. He was far more attractive then the other three. Nandini was looking at him. She felt an unknown attraction towards him. He was wearing a red blazer white tee and white pants looking like a Greek god.

He went to the other three.
Ca: Manik tujhe itni der kyu lagi?
Ma: vo there was a meeting.
Al: OK guys let's go.
They all enter together with full of attitude.Aliya and druv was holding hands. Cabir was teasing them. And manik was busy in his mobile.
Namu heard a boy saying 'They are the Malhotra's.They belong to the most richest family in deradun. They are Mr and Mrs Malhotra's foster kids. And the two who are holding hands they are in relationship.'
Manik suddenly look towards nandini . And nandini felt the same feeling that she felt last night. And she found herself lost in his golden eyes. Then after 2 or 3 seconds he turned his face. All 4 of them entered inside the college building.
Nandu's POV :
When that guy looked at me I felt the same feeling that I felt last night. He was so handsome. Every girl was stairing at him. He didn't give a damm to them. But when he looked at me he looked surprised. Is he the guy from last night. Nundu tu bhi na pagal hai! Kyu uske jesa larka tujhe chupke dekhega.
End of POV .
Namu went to the principal's office and fulfilled the paperwork for admission. Then they started to explore the place. Suddenly nandini remembered they has a class to attend. And they are already late. They rushed towards the class. And saw the professor is already there. They apologized. And the professor told them to come in. He told them where to sit. Mukti with a girl and nandu with a boy. Only those sits were blank. Nandu looked beside him and found him. Yes!it was manik. After sometime.
Nan: Hi.
But she got no answer. She again said, hi. After two three time when he spoke.
Ma: When someone is not answering you that means he doesn't want to talk to you.( rudely)
At first nandu was surprised then she said
Nan: You are rude.
Ma: I know.
It pissed her off. Whole class they didn't talk. After the class mukti came to her.
Mu: the girl who set beside me was so jealous of you.Because you got to sit with the most hot guy. She said you are so lucky.
Nan: lucky my foot ! He was so rude.
Mukti saw nandu is very pissed off. So she said
Mu: OK let's go to canteen.

Manik, Cabir, Aliya and druv were sitting in the canteen. The other three were talking but manik was in deep thought.
Manik's POV :
When we were entering at the college I saw her. Nandini and the other girl that I saw that were standing and looking at us. She was looking so cute and beautiful. But I control myself looked at in other direction. Then when at the class the professor told her to sit beside me I was doing bangra from inside. Then she tried to talk to me but I was rude with her. I so wanted to talk to her. But I had to control myself. I don't deserve a angel like her. She deserve someone more better then me.
End of POV .

Precape: I don't know :)

Guys here is the update stay blessed. Keep smiling. Please vote and comment.