Chapter 10

Leap of 5 days. In this 5 days manan  used to sit together. Nandini's feelings for manik are  increasing by each  moment. Now she is sure that her feelings are surely more then like. Maybe love but whatever it is, she is happy about it. But she is not sure about manik's feelings for her. Sitting in the canteen she used to star at him when he is not looking. When anyone mentioned about him she used to blush. But used to hide it. Now sahid and abhi  are good friends of her. Abhi is now also a good friend of the malhotra clan. He have  started liking Mukti. And about manik he is in madly in love with nandini. And he knows nandini also have feelings for him and he is also happy and as well as sad about it. Happy that his love have feelings for him and sad because he thinks that she is doing wrong for her life. And cabir have seen 3 visions of manan and each of them are mind blowing and shocking ( you are going to know about them later). Cabir is thinking how to be friend with nandini. And  druliya are same. Aliya  and nandini bumped into each other two days ago and they talked a little. And aliya liked her nature.
Today is Saturday. Tomorrow is the fresher's party. Monday they have their first music class.Their teacher Raghav was out of India that's why it will start so late. All of them went to their class and attended their lecture. Man an sat together. Nandini tried to talk to manik. But manik only answered it with yes and hmm..  Then after the class nandini went outside and told Mukti  to go to the canteen and said that she is going to library. Cabir saw her  and followed her making some excuse. Others went towards the canteen.
After doing her work nandini came outside of the library. When a boy of  harshad's group came towards her.
T.b: Hey baby, want to go on a date with me.
Nan: no, I'm not interested.
Saying that she started to go but the boy hold her hands.
T.b: Esse kese mana kar dogi. Jana to tumhe parega.
Nan: Hey! leave my hand.
Then the boy started to come near her and pinned her on the wall. Nandini was damm scared and she started calling her ayeappa. When suddenly someone hold the boys shoulder and punched him. And that
someone is..........................................

.............................................................

....MANIK.............................................

...........................................................

'S.......friend CABIR...( ;) who thought it was manik raise your hands)
He beat the boy  then the boy ran away.
Nan: Th..a.nk.s  cab..i.r. ( still scared)
Cab: Are you OK? nandini.
Nan: yes I'm fine. Thanks a lot.
Cabot smiled and said
Cab: If you really want to thank me you have to do something for me.
Nandini was shocked but said
Nan: Yeah sure, but  what I have to do?
Cab: You have to accept my friendship.
Nandini smiled and said
Nan: Yes off course. From now we are friends. OK bye cabir I have to go to the canteen. Mukti  is waiting for me there.
Cab: yeah I am going there too. My siblings are waiting for me there. So let's go together.
They went towards the canteen. And cabir went towards the malhotra's. Nandini went towards Mukti .
Namu ( nandini and mukti) were talking when someone put his hands on her eyes.
Nan: Who the hell is this?
P: Pari guess who am I
Nan: OMG.. Omg.... SHAN! Is that you.( she screamed)
Shantanu  removed his hands and said
Sh: Yes pari, its me your shan.
Nandini literally jumped on him. And hugged him tightly. Then after breaking the hug, Shan hugged Mukti. Then they went to their home.

On the other side-
Manik and other saw all this and he was  jealous. Then he went inside shantanu's head and what he got to know made him super angry and super jealous. He just went from there and others followed him. He got into his car and start driving. Others also got into their car and followed him to their mention.

Manik's POV :
Why I am so upset , angry and jealous. I should not feel all this emotions. I should not love her so much. When I know I am not the one for her. That santanu loves her a lot. He is a human. Have a perfect life. He is perfect for her. He is also a good person. But after all this why I want nandini to love me. To reject him. I didn't had the courage to look into her mind, to know if she also loves him or not. And if she loves him, then why she always look at me with so much intensity in her eyes. I don't know what to do anymore. 

End of POV

Precape: santanu proposes nandini in the freshers party.

Sorry for late update and such a small part. But I will update the next part in this week. Next update will be blast.