chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning in deradun. A girl woke up with a smile on her face. She went to the washroom and had a shower . She came out wearing a pair of blue gins and a white simple top. She went downstairs. And make breakfast. Suddenly she remembered something and went to her best friends room. And saw her sleeping.
The g : Mukti get up
Mu: Nandu year sone de na .
Na: muku plz uth na.
After sometime when mukti didn't woke up . an evil idea came in nandu's head. She went to the bathroom and came out with a bucket full of cold water and throw it on mukti. Mukti wake up with a jerk .
Mu: WTH! kon kisi ko ese uthata hai
Na (innocently): kyu? Mai uthati hu
Mu: very funny . she said sarcastically .Then she got freshen up and went downstairs.
Na: muku come have breakfast
Mu: by the way from tomorrow our college is starting.
Na: I am very exited . but agar kisine hame bully kiya to.
Mu: don't worry, year mere rahte koi hume bully nahi karshakta. So baby why fear when mukti is hear.
On this nandu smile. Because she knows if someone tries to bully her mukti will not spare them

On the other hand in a big mention a boy was sitting on his room. He was in deep tense when a boy came in his room and asked ' kis ke khayalome koya hua he manik? Someone special, humhe bhi batao.' Ma:' just shut up cabir!' Ca: 'OK ,fine mat bata. Mai khud hi pata laga lunga .By the way do you remember we have to join college tomorrow.' Ma: 'Yes our 50th college ( sarcastically) ' and start laughing. Cabir also join him. And went outside saying ' we will go for hunt today' Ma: OK
Manik's POV
We arrived deradun yesterday. I don't know why are we here . why we came back here after 398 years old later. Where everything happened. Cabir , Druv and Aliya doesn't know about it . And without me, dad and mom no one knows I am moms real son. And last night mom and dad told us that we have to go to college. I mean like seriously! My knowledge is more then all of those professors. Me and cabir spend all of these years learning about everything, acquiring knowledge,we know several languages. We study at night as you know we vampires can't sleep. And as for druv he was busy with aliya . You know romance and all. I have already decided after this college I will join Malhotra indrusties .
end of POV
It was evening nandini was writing her diary.
Dear diary,
The day was so hetric. Mukti took me for shopping . I had to shop a lot for tomorrow. From tomorrow college is starting. I am very exited. But I wish ki mom dad vi mere sath hote .They would have been so happy. Why ayeappa ? Why did you do this ? Why did you punish me. No nandu you have to be strong . You have to fulfill your parents dream. Mom Dad I promise I will fulfill your dreams.

Than she heard mukti was calling her for dinner.
It was 11pm. Manik was running in the forest in his unhumen vampire speed.
Manik's POV:
After hunting I came for a run . I just love running. I am the fastest in the family. When I was running suddenly I heard a melodious sound. A sound of a girl's laughing. I don't know why I start running at that direction. It like a spell was casted on me
End of POV
Precape: Manik sees nandini for the fast time .

Here is the update guys. Plz do vote and comment. If you don't like something plz tell me. Take care. Keep smiling.