Chapter 5

Next morning
As usual nandini got up early, had a shower woke mukti up then they had breakfast and went to college.
Malhotra Indrusties :
It was 8:00 am. Manik was working on his cabin. Suddenly there was a massage in his phone. It was from Cabir reminding him that he should be in college in half an hour. He warped up everything and came out of the office and sat on his BMW and went to college.
Canteen :
Namu  reached college and went to canteen. They were talking when sahid came with a boy. The boy was tall but not as tall as manik, he has dark hair.
Sa: Hi guys, What's up?
Mu and Na: Hi
Mu: Who is this sahid?
Sa: Girls this is my friend aryeaman khurana and aryea  this is mukti  and nandini.
They greet each other. Then they were talking but aryeaman was continuously stairing at nandini. But was in her own thought.
Nandu's POV
Where is he? Didn't he come yet. Oh god when he will come. I just wanna see him once. But why I am feeling so restless. Ayeappa plzz help me. I don't know what is happening with me. Aghh... nandu get a grip on yourself.
End of POV
Perking lot:
As usual cabir , druv and aliya  was waiting for manik.
Al: Guys when manik will come? Hum last 30 minute se uska wait kar rahe hain.
Ca: Alu year he must be busy in meeting na. Lo dekho vo agea.
They saw manik's car coming towards them. Manik perk the car. Getting out of the car he wore his shades and came towards them. And asked him about his work. They talk for sometime. They were about to went to the gate when suddenly druv  smell something (He has the most sharp nose of the family).
Dr:Guys I am getting smell of a werewolf.
They stand there still. After 2or3 seconds they all started getting it. Then they saw a bike came in the perking lot and get off his bike. His body was well  build. He was tall but not more then manik.
Ma: He is harshad. Alpha of the peck.
Al: How do you know?
Ma: Off course Alu I got into his head. Moreover he is wearing a pendent. This kind of pendent is only wear by there alpha. A face of a wolf made of black stone.
Harshad  saw them and came towards them. He with a smirk said
Ha: 'So the blood sucker malhotra's are finally here. Good now that's gonna be fun'.
Manik smirked and said.
Ma: Hey! Dog. You know I have a tip for your health. Never mess with us
Ha: Are you trying to threatening me?
Manik laugh  sarcastically and said.
Ma: Harshad.. harshad... harshad tch..tch.. how innocent you are I am not  trying to threatening you. I am threatening you. So if you want to stay alive stay away from me and my family. Or else you don't know me.
Saying this he went from there with the other three.
Harshad's POV :
Now its gonna be fun. Bring it on Manik Malhotra. Lets see what can you do.
End of POV.
He smiled evilly and went inside the college.
Canteen:
Manik and other three went into the college. They sit on a table. Manik was looking here and there when saw nandu. Nandu also look at him. They had a cute eye lock. Nandini was happy to see him. When he noticed aryeaman. He became angry and look at another direction. And nandu became sad.
Manik's POV :
What the hell was she is doing with that dog. She doesn't know that he can harm her. I have to warn her.
End of POV.
Suddenly the bell rang and they went to there class. Manan again sat together as mukti had another class. Nandu was looking here and there suddenly
Ma: Ms murthy
Na(surprisingly): Are you talking to me
Ma: Yes
Na: What?
Ma : Its a friendly advice - stay away from aryeaman. He is not a good person. He can harm you.
Saying this he turned at another direction leaving nandu surprised.

Sorry Sorry. I know I am late. Actually my dad had a heart operation. So I was busy with that. I will try to update soon. Plzz do vote and comment.