Capter 11

In the evening- ( Malhotra mention)
Raj and cabir are in the living room.
Manik is in his room. Dhruv has gone for a run. And neyonika and aliya have got out to got aliya's tomorrow's dress. Raj suddenly asked Cabir.
Ra: Cabir is there something wrong with manik?
Ca: Nothing dad. Why do you ask?
Ra: Well Manik pishle kuch din se weird behave kar raha hai. Kahi khoya khoya rahta hai.
Ca: Dad nothing hapened to him. Ra:  Oh! Please Cabir you can't lie to me. And you know manik more than anyone. So now spill the beans.
Cabir signed and said
Ca: Dad just trust me and manik. You will get to know when the right time will come.
Ra: Ok fine, I trust you both but whatever it is just be carefull.
Ca: Always am.
......................................................

Nandini was in her room. She is writeing in her diary.
Dear dairy,
I am so happy that shan is here. I missed him so much. We have so much fun today. He is like a brother to me. I feel so safe around him. Today when he came to the collage. We went to my fav rasturent. But I don't know what happand to me when I saw a young couple. They were so cozy. They made me think about how me and manik will look together. Almost all day I was with shan but I only kept thinking about manik. I don't know what this feeling is. I don't know is it love or  not. But I konw this I am loving this feeling. I love being around him. And I want feel this feeling all the time. Manik Malhotra now is a very importent and loving part of my life...

She closed her diary and fell on her bed. She was blushing hard. There was a beautifull glow in her face. She fell asleep thinking about manik with a smile on her face
........................................................
Next morning( freshers party day)

Today the collage is closed. The party is in the evening. Mukti and nandini went to shoping with shan. Santanu is also coming in the party. He has taken admission in space to take an extra digree in indian rural dance ( guys its fully my imagination. I don't know if there is a digree like that) . So they had lots of fun.

In the evening
(Namu's house)

They are getting ready. Nandini  is in her room. She had wore a red gown, dimond earings, breslet. She had curled her hair a little bit and   let her hair open.  she had done a light makeup. She is looking heavenly beautifull.

Nandini's pov
Am I looking good? Will manik like it? I have seen him looking at me with so much intensity whenever I wore red. And he wear red often. I think red is his fav color that's why I have chosen a red gown. And I have noticed that he like my open hair. I don't know why but I wanted to get ready for him. I want him to tell me I am looking beautifull for him.
End of pov.
She went downstairs.  Mukti is aldo there. She had wore a nevy blue stapless gown. With dimond earings. She had made her hair in a bun. They complimented each other. Shantanu was staring at nandini.
Shantanu's pov
Nandu you look like a princess today. Though I don't like red much. But it suits you a lot. Today I am going to tell you about my feelings. Today at last I am going to make you mine.
End of pov
They leaved for the collage.

In space academy

The collage has been decorated beautifully. Namu and shan reached there. When they entered the party hall. Every boy was looking at nandini. They stand at a corner. Shan bring cold drinks for  namu and votka for him. They were talking. When suddenly there was a unusual silence. They noticed everyone is looking at the entrence. They also looked there. There stand the malhotras with all their charm. They look more beautifull, more gracefull then all other parsons there. The most charming among them is the manik malhotra. All the girls were staring at him. Checking him out shamlessly. Nandini felt a sudden emotin,jealousy. She felt so jealous. She wanted to rip out the eyes of those girls. But she herself was checking him out. His charm took her breath away. Malhotras didn't give a damm to all this. But when manik saw nandini he got lost in her.
Manik's pov
She is looking so beautifull in my fav color. Just like an angel, like an shining star. And she had also let her hair open. Just the way I like.
End of pov.

Everyone was chitcating. When the host annunced the dance. But the partner will be made by picking chits. The host said that the girls have to pic up a chit. And that boy will be her dance whose name is written in the chit.
Mukti got cabir. Aliya got druv. Shan go a random girl. Abhi didn't came into the party.
Then nandu got her chit. When she opened it her eyes widen. Then she read it.
Nan: Ma.n.ik Malh.otr.a
She was blushing hard.
Manik was shocked and happy. Cabir was very happy.

They start dancing. Manan was dancing together. Smiling at each other. Manik tried not to touch her bare skin because of his cold hands. But this time nandini  didn't react at all. She was lost in manik.
Manik( wispered): You look very beautifull nandini.
Nandini: Thank you.
Manik:You know red is my fav color. And I love your hair open.
Nandinis face was flushed. Suddenly manik said.
Man: Nandini if you want good for you stay away from me.
Nandini had enough of his this type of talk.
Nan:What if I don't?
Man: Then I might hurt you. What I don't want.
Na: What if I don't care. I am going to find out why are you like this . And I am not going to stay away from you Mr. Manik Malhotra.
Manik was about to say something when the song got finished. And they had to get parted.

Everyone had their diner. Namu was searching  for shan. When the light got dimmed a spotlight fell on nandini. Then shan came towards nandini with a mic on his hand. And sat on his knees infornt of her. Manik and cabir was watching this and prayed what they were thinking not to became true.
Sha( in mic):Nandu  we are best friends scince our childhood. We shair everything to each other. We were there for each other in all situations. In this world no one knows or understand me bater then you. Today I want to tell you something I never told you before. Nandini murthy I love you.

Nandini put her hands on her mouth. She didn't know how to react. And manik was watching then with anger and sadness filled red eyes.

Precape: I don't know.

I konw guys I am late again. I am sorry  But I went to my village and there was no network. I will try to update soon.