Chapter 7

Nandini was sitting in her room and thinking about what just happened today.
Nandini's POV:
I can't understand what just happened today. First that aryeaman.I didn't like him at all. His staring was making me feel uneasy. And than manik's warning about him. But I was right, my heart was right. Manik fake the rudeness. He accept that today. Oh! Ayeappa his smile is so beautiful. It dazzled me. Than I fell in his arms. When I looked at his eyes I saw many things. There was so much pain and secrets in those eyes. when he was looking at my eyes I felt my soul is naked in front of him. There was butterflies in my belly. But I can't understand why he said that he is not good for me. That we shouldn't be friends. Its sounds like he wanted to say that we should stay away from each other. And why his hands were ice cold?. Its summer. His hands should have been warm. Nothing makes any sense. Why manik? Why are you so mysterious?
End of POV.
Her thought was broken by mukti's voice. Mukti was calling her. She went down stairs.
Na: Ha mukti. Keya hua?
Mu: Year yeh box kiski hai. I found it on the dining table.
Na: Mane nikala hai. This is my grandmother's.
They opened the box. There  was a very old book, a wristlet with a charm of sun. A piece of paper which had a drawing of a symbol. It was a symbol of an eagle. And a silver ring. The things looked very old. The papers had turned yellow. They took the book and opened it its like a diary. Seeing the writing it can be told that its very old.
Mu: What is all this nandini? This things  look old  and this book is the oldest. Muje to nahi lagta hai yeh  tumhari dadi ki hai. Ab agar vo zinda hoti  to ab unka jo age hota iska age usse vi zayada  lagta hai.
Nan: Mukti  you are right. I remember when I was 11. One day I saw her writing something on a book. When I asked her to unhone bola ki yeh unki grandmom ki hai. She gave this to grandma. And isme unki grandmom ne bhi likha hai.
Mu: But where did you find it?
Nan: I found it in her locker. I was looking for this house's property papers. And I find it there.
Mu: But I can't understand one things? Teri grandma kyu insab chiso  ko locker me samhalke  rakhengi.
Nan: I don't know. But mom used to say grandma was a mysterious  person. I also think she was weird.
Mu: OK enough talking about this things. Let's get ready
Nan: Why?
Mu: Because we are going out for shopping. I need to buy something for me and also for house.
Nan: OK
They got ready and went out for shopping. They  shopped a lot of things and then went  to a place for dinner. After finishing their  dinner they went outside. They saw a shop. Some people was standing outside of it in a line. Mukti  asked one man what is happening here.
P: This is a shop of a witch. She tell people their future. And everything she said until now became true.
Deradun  is a small town. People who lived here are old minded. They believed in many supernatural things. But few people say that there is nothing supernatural. But every thing happened in nature can't be described in logic. Some things  are beyond logic. That's why they called supernatural. You just have to believe it.
Mukti  thought of trying it. She request nandini also. They also stand in the line. After sometime their chance came. They went inside together. They saw a middle age women. She told that her name is Sofia. She told them to sit. At first she took mukti's hand. She mummered  something closing her eyes and then she opened her eyes and looked at Mukti's hand. After some time she said.
So: Someone is coming in your life very soon. Who will love you, who will make  you happy. Because of your parents you always feel lonely. You feel sad that they never care for you but when he will come in your life you  will never feel lonely. Tum bohot khush rahogi.
Mukti  was shocked hearing all this. Then Sofia took nandini's hand and did the same thing. When she opened her eyes she started looking at nandini's hand. After few seconds  her eyes start widening. After some minutes she left her hands. She sat there shocked for 2-3 minutes. Nandini and Mukti  was looking at her curiously.  Then She looked at nandini and said
So: Some thing impossible is going  to happen that never happened before. Some one is going to change your life completely. He will love you like no one ever love anyone. For you vo apni jhan de bhi  sakega aur kisiki jhan le bhi sakega. You two will love each other madly. Your love story will be an impossible one. And you will soon find out why. He will be your life, your everything. But loving him won't be easy. Many people will try to separate you but no one will be successful. Many people will try to hurt you but he will always protect you. You don't know but he has already entered in your life. He had already take an oath to protect you.  Your story will be 'TRUE AND IMPOSSIBLE LOVE STORY'. All the best dear.
Nandini and Mukti  was sitting there all shocked hearing her. After some minutes they stood up give her the money and went outside. They were walking on the streets. After few seconds
Nan: Tuje lagta hai vo  jo keh rahi ti all are true?
Mu: I don't know year. I don't believe in all this stuff. But vo  jese bol rahi thi its sounded like she was telling the truth. And she also knew about my parents.
Nan: Yeah I too fell like that.
They walk for some time then Mukti  told her that  one of her live nearby. She is going to visit her.
Nan: Mukku tu cali ja. Muje book store jana hai. I need to buy some books.
Mu: Tu akele  ja payegi na. Ya mai bhi aou.
Nan: No you go I can manage.
Then suddenly She felt the same familiar feeling that  someone is looking at her. She looked here and there but she  saw no one. Then she said Mukti  and that she will meet her in the house. Then she start walking.
The road was quite. There was no one. After some time she noticed that 4-5 boys was following her. They looked drunk. She start walking faster. They also increase their speed. She was about to start running when One boy hold her hand.
B1: Kaha ja rahi ho? Zara hamare sath calo. Bohot maja ayega
Nandini was trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.
B2: Baby Rocky ka jawab do.
Nandini slap the boy named Rocky who was holding her hand hard on his cheek
Nan: This is my answer.
This make him angry. He looked at nandini with red eyes. Nandini became very scared. The boy came closer to her and was about to rip her dress when a hand hold the boy's hand. Nandini looked at the owner of the hand and it was none other than ....... Manik Malhotra 
Manik's POV :
I was driving  and was thinking what happened today. I don't know why I behaved in front of her like that. I love running but I also love driving fast.when I felt that she is near me. I stop driving and looked here and there and found her on the other side of the  street with her friend Mukti . Suddenly she look here and there but she couldn't see me as I parked my car at a place where she can't see me. Then she started walking alone. She was going to a book store. I got out of my car and started followed her  without making any noise. I was at the other side of the road where there is no light post  and she can't see me. Then I saw some boys were troubling her. Then she slap a boy. This make it worse. The boy became furious. He was about to rip her dress. I couldn't take it anymore. I went there and hold his hand to stop him. I was very angry.
End of POV
Manik  pushed the boy. Rocky  tried to punch manik. But Manik avoid it and punched him, he fell on the grund One boy came with a steel rod and hit manik's arm with it. Instead of manik's arm the rod broke into 2 pieces. This make the boys scared. Nandini also became shocked seeing this. Manik start beating all boys and in 2-3 seconds all boys were in the ground unconscious. Manik  so wanted to kill Rocky but he and his family never hurt any human no matter what. He went to nandini who was crying silently. He went to her and hugged her. She held him tightly and start sobbing hard. After some time they broke the hug. Manik noticed that the sleeve  of her one hand is torn. So he make her wear his jacket. Then he picked her up in his arms in bridal style and went towards his car. Nandini hide her face in his neck. She felt protected and secured in his arms. They reached to his car. He made her sit on the passenger sit. And drove towards her house. Whole no one talk. They both were lost in thoughts. When they reached there. Manik open the door for nandini. She went outside. They looked at each other. Nandini's  eyes were full of questions. She looked at manik's arm then at his eyes. Manik knew that she want to ask about that rod thing. When she was about to say something .
Ma: Please don't ask any questions. I won't be able to answer them
She just nodded. Manik went towards her. He was very close to her. He then slowly lean towards her and kissed her forehead. Nandini closed her eyes feeling the moment.
She felt that all her stress, worries are  washed away with that kiss. Then he look at her face. She also opened her eyes.
Ma: Are you OK?
Nan: Yes.
Man: OK. Good night. Take rest you need it.
Nan: Bye. See you tomorrow.
Then manik take his car and went away.

So guys here is a super long update. I am sorry for not updating.  There is only one month for my exams to start so I am busy with studies. Please do vote and comment. I love to read your comments. I will try to update soon.