chapter 6

After hearing manik nandu was shocked. Manik was telling her to stay away from aryeaman that too politely.
Na: What did you just said?.
Ma: Maine vohi bola jo tumne suna.
This time he said rudely. This made nandu angry.
Na: Why?
Ma: I don't think I have to answer that.
This made her more angry.
Na: First of all you tell me to stay away from someone. Then you don't tell me why. Like wow you know what!You are no one to control my life. Its my wish with whom I will make friends.
Manik's POV :
Oh! God. I shouldn't have talk to her rudely. It hurt so mush when she said that I am no one to her.But I really need her to stay away from him. His intention is not good. I can hear his thoughts now. He is thinking' why she is sitting with that blood sucker. If he tell her about me. No, he won't. Kyuki  uska vi secret bahar a jayga. But she is beautiful. I will get  her somehow'. He just like her body. After having his fun he will leave her like he did to other girls. I can't let this happen. I will protect her at any cost.
End of POV
Manik looked at nandu and saw her lost in her thought but she looks still angry. Manik tried to hear her thoughts what he hear made him smile.
Nandu's POV :
Uff! Ayeappa, this boy make me so angry. He said to me that I should stay away from that aryeaman. But didn't tell me why. Honestly I didn't like that aryeaman at all. And why manik always have to be so rude. But why I felt hurt and guilty when I told him that he no one to me. Do I like him?. Why I always fell that he is faking this rudeness?. Please ayeappa help me.
End of POV
There was a smile in manik's face after listening to all this. But after sometime the smile faded.
Manik's POV :
She was looking so cute in her kittenish anger. She was pouting and complaining about me. Only I know how I control myself from kissing that pout. OMG! Did she said she likes me? And how did she know that I am faking all this rudeness. Its feels like my dead frozen heart will start beating   again. Have you lost it! what are you thinking manik? You can't be with her. It doesn't matter that you also like her. She deserve much more batter then you. You have to stay away from her.
End of POV.
The whole ended like this. The qhole time Manik and nandini was thinking about each other. As soon as the bell ring nandini went outside the class. Manik was about to get up when he saw a keychain which had a N. He knew it was nandini's. He pic it up. Cabir went towards manik. Cabir was sitting  2 sits behind manik. Seeing his face manik knew he heard everything. But cabir didn't ask him any question.
Ca: Manik lets go. Others are waiting for us in the canteen.
Ma: Cabir tu ja. Mai araha hu.
Ca: OK. Per jaldi ayiyo.
Saying this he went towards the canteen.
Manik was waiting for nandini. He knew nandini will come searching for this. After some minutes he saw nandini entering. She was looking at the ground as if searching for something. She looked up when she heard manik.
Ma: Ise dhund rahi ho.
He said with a smile showing her the key chain. It was first time manik smiled at her. His smile dazzled her. She got lost in his smile. Manik's smile got wider seeing her lost in him.
Ma: Hello.
He waved his hand in front of her. At last her tense broke. She looked down blushingly. And said looking down.
Na: Yes.
Manik give it to her. She was about to go when manik said.
Ma: Nandini listen.
Na: Yes.
Ma: I am sorry I behave rudely with you. Its just that its for the best.
Na(confusedly): What  do you mean?
Ma: 'We shouldn't be friends nandini. I am not good for you. And please stay away from aryeaman' saying this he looked at another direction and after few minutes when he didn't said anything nandini turned to go.
Thinking about what manik said nandini was about to go. But her foot got caught in the leg of a table. She slipped and was about to fall in the ground. When suddenly two strong arms caught her waist. It was none other then manik.She closed her eyes because of fear but when she didn't feel anything she slowly opend her eyes and she looked into his golden eyes and get lost in the depth of it. He also got lost in her brown eyes. He was looking at her eyes with intensity. She saw sadness,hurt and secrets in his eyes. And he saw sadness,loneliness and questions in her eyes. Both were lost in each others eyes. There eyes were talking volumes. But none of them understand it. Nandini's tense broke because of feeling  cold. She realized that manik's hands are ice cold. Manik's tense also broke because of nandini's shivering. And realize that she was cold because of him.  He at once make nandini stand and went away from there leaving nandini bluffed.Nandini stood there shocked. Then after sometime she went out side, find mukti and went to home.
Canteen:
After leaving the class cabir went towards to the canteen. He saw dhruliya and told them that they have to wait sometime for manik. They  sat on a table.
Cabir's POV :
I am sure there is something between manik and that nandini girl. I heard there them talk. I was shocked when manik talk to her and warn her about that aryeaman. It looks like he care for her. Which is impossible for him to do. My six sense is saying that he is waiting for her. I can't go there he will get to know. I can't even get into his head he will tune me out. What to do? Oh! Yeah. I can get into her head. Hmm finding her was not tough. She is going towards the class room. From her thoughts I knew she was looking for her keychain. I knew it! Manik was waiting for her.OMG! Did he just apologized to her because he never say sorry. Then he stop her from falling. And the look on his face tells me that he some feelings for her.And from her thoughts I know that nandini does have feelings for him. Is she is the girl from my vision?. What the hell is happening?
End of POV.
Cabir was shocked. But when he saw manik he straightened himself. They went out side of the canteen and went to home.

Sorry sorry for being late. Keya karu studies hai. OK please bear this crap for me. Love you all. Thanks for supporting .