Chapter 14

Guys, All the tomato's and eggs are invited. I know I am very veryyy late. But I faced writer's block. I didn't know what to write. After my exams my own sister's marrage got fixed. The wedding is on december and we have start the preparations already. Then I also suffered from sevare fever. So I am really really sorry. If possible forgive me. And now In the story vampires are stonger then werewolvs. But in their real forms they are as strong as vampires. Ok so here is the update. Hope you will love it.

Manik slowly turned towards harshad. His eyrs were filled with the fire with fury, anger and hatred. He could see a smirk even in that wolfish face of his. This increased his anger. He so wabted to rip his head off.
Seeing manik turn all the malhotra turned. Except Cabir any of them didn't understand what harshad was talking about.But they understand one thing manik is so angry that he will not care about the truce. Manik was about to pounch on harshad to rip his head off when Cabir cought manik's hand tightly. Manik was about to shake him off in anger when Raj and Druv hold him by his neck and shoulder. And together three of them almost picked him up and ran towards Malhotra mantion. In a few secends they reached the mantion.
When they loosen their grip Manik jerked them of him.Then he started to ran towards the main entrense. When Cabir grabbed his hand again and stoped him. " Manik! Tu keya kar raha hai. You know you can't break the truce". "Cabir! Tu samaj nahi raha hai year. He will hurt her! he will kill her!" Manik shouted. " To hum hai na we will be there to protect her. Hum vo kuttoke land par nehi ja sakte. Per uske ilava hum kahivi unper attake ker sakte hai. I know tu usse khuch nehi hone dega." This clamed Manik a little. But then Raj said "Tum log kis bareme bat ker rahe ho. And who is this girl and don't you dare lie to me". Cabir knew they have no other choise and said that" Dad, Manik is in love and that girl is ...." he stoped. He didn't knew how to say this. " what? Cabir" Raj asked. Everyone was looking at him. He took a breath and said" She is a human dad". "WHAT!" said druv. Raj and neyonika was silent. " Yes its true" and then Cabir told them everything. "But guys if Manik loses his control a bit he can harm her" Druv said. Before Cabir can answer him Manik ran out of the house. Then after some moments Aliya said " she has a boyfriend". "No Aliya. She regected that boy and told him that she just consider him her friend. And yeah don't tell Manik about this. Just trust me I know what I an doing.
..............................
Manik was runing and runing. He didn't know where he was going but he just kept runing.
Manik's pov:
How can I love her!. She is so pure. She is light and I am darkness. Druv is right, if I lose control even a bit she can get hurt. Now those wolvs are after her because of me. But even if I don't want to admit I know that I am not strong enough to stay away from her. She is the reason of my exitence now. I will protect her at any cost.
End of pov.
He stopped and discovered he is under Nandini's balcony. Without thinking he got on the balcony with a jump. And went inside. He saw Nandini lying on her bad. The moonlight was coming on the room. On that light she was looking like she is an angel who has only came to this world for him. Unknowingly he sat on her bed beside her and kept staring at her. Nandini turned her face towards him in her sleep. And placed her hand on Maniks hand that was placed on the bed beside her face. After staring for some munites, he bent his face down closing his eyes and kissed on her forhead. And then rest his foehead on her forhead softly with his eyes closed. After few munites he was about to take his face away when he heard a wishper"ple..a.se Ma...n.i.k d.on't le...a.ve me.."

..............................................