Chapter 49: Departure!

Start from the beginning

'I need to get stronger' I thought thinking of earlier tonight with a smile 'To protect my family' My thoughts turned to my friends and all that happened since I joined team 7 'to protect my friends and get that idiot Uchiha back' I thought of what happened eight years ago and what happened in Heiwa 'and to protect my home'

I closed my eyes concentrating till I was inside that white room.

"Emi" I called to her as she stood in front of me "I need your help, Please, teach me to use my Naikai! Please!" I was bowing to her.

She was quiet for a while before answering.

"Fine" I looked up to see she was smiling "But know that I am not going to go easy on you"

"Hai!" I told her we were then taken by surprise by a chuckle.

We looked at the source to find Lady Susumu leaning on her stick and chuckling at us.

"Lady Susumu!" I said shocked "How...? Why are you here?"

"Lots of reasons, one to see little Emi" She answered.

"Little Emi?" I questioned quietly as I looked Emi who looked beyond furious.

"I am not little anymore" She told her causing her to chuckle as Emi looked away flustered.

"Another reason is to tell you something Sara" She told me seriously as I gave her my full attention "I want you to come to Heiwa and stay there for almost three years"

"Three years?!" I looked at her shocked "But I can't, I need to be in the village here in case..."

"Don't worry" She calmed me down "Nothing will happen in those three years that will harm your friends or village including your Uchiha friend"

I was still a bit confused and perplexed.

"Coming to the village will help your friends there" She explained to me "And will help you as well to achieve the goal you have your mind set to"

"Help my friends?" I thought as I remembered that they said they wanted to come to Konoha someday.

'Am I supposed to help them train?' I thought

"Well training in your kekkei genkai will be better there" Emi stated "Being closer to the stone I mean"

I thought hard about it, 'Is it really better to go?' I wondered 'There I won't have sensei or Yoshio to help train me, Can I do it on my own?'

"You're not going to be on your own" Lady Susumu told me "You have one week including travel days to come to Heiwa"

"Is that an order?" I asked her

"We both know what decision you'll end up taking" She said smiling.

The Next Day...

"Take it" I told Yoshio pushing my Katana at him while he pushed it back.

"It's yours, I am not taking it" He replied.

"You're better at using the katana than me" I told him pushing it back "And you lost yours back then"

"I will just get one at the store" He retorted.

"It won't be as good as something owned by our family" I replied "I don't use it that much any way it will get rusty if it stays with me"

"What's is this really about?" He asked me crossing his hands "You've been acting weird all morning"